What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
ANZ is a terrible ground to play regular NRL games at. I can't remember one game in the regular season that looked anywhere near decent.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Pretty ordinary tonight

Warm weather for July what was there 4/34 out

12% of available players missing ?

I reckon you could have a game with 0 players missing due to origin and 5-7000 people won't show up because "its origin time "

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Disappointing even allowing for the Origin crapness. Should be getting more.

Canard

Immortal
Pretty ordinary tonight

Warm weather for July what was there 4/34 out

12% of available players missing ?

I reckon you could have a game with 0 players missing due to origin and 5-7000 people won't show up because "its origin time "

% is a ridiculous argument.

The Bulls only had Michael Jordan missing...

Brutus

Referee
Terrible crowd, but what do you expect when all the media talk is about Origin and Carney.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Not expecting miracles today. Saturday night is our best slot but we never get a crowd v so I will say 12k. Dragons have a special occasion but the cowboys won't help but hopefully 13-14k

I hate what origin does to the season

DC_fan

Coach
Souths playing the Titans on Monday night at ANZ Stadium will outdraw the Sea Eagles v Bulldogs crowd of last night.

RWB

Bench
Not expecting miracles today. Saturday night is our best slot but we never get a crowd v so I will say 12k. Dragons have a special occasion but the cowboys won't help but hopefully 13-14k

I hate what origin does to the season

Don't see why we'd get anymore tonight that we did against the Knights a couple weeks back, game is still Origin affected if not more so this time round, nights are frosty as f**k & the Sharks in a far more dire position than the Knights were... and that's saying something. Would take anything in the 5 digits tbh.

H.H

Juniors
Don't see why we'd get anymore tonight that we did against the Knights a couple weeks back, game is still Origin affected if not more so this time round, nights are frosty as f**k & the Sharks in a far more dire position than the Knights were... and that's saying something. Would take anything in the 5 digits tbh.

Same. Can't see it tbh.

I'll be there though.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I reckon you'll find Kogarah will get 15-16k minimum with the Gasnier tribute. Know of plenty of neutrals en route there for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts