What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

elbusto

Coach
Great crowd. Great game. And I bet this is the highest rating game of the year. I hate Monday nights but Thursday is great - only shite game was Bulldogs Wests

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I know souffs have an agreement with historic homebush but they should move their game against the roosters to the SFS and fill the joint up. If they can take a game to Perth they can move one up the road.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Every now and then you need to do yourself a favour and not annoy so many people.

My theory is nearly all Sydney clubs have 12-15k fans willing to get off their backsides and support them. I am rarely proved wrong. It is a very accurate and clear indication of the popularity of the NRL in Sydney. If it annoys you then I apologise lol.

elbusto

Coach
My theory is nearly all Sydney clubs have 12-15k fans willing to get off their backsides and support them. I am rarely proved wrong.

Then you should take some happy pills and just sit back and enjoy the game. My happy pills are Little Creatures of the Pale Ale kind. And tonight has been bloody brilliant :)

Swarzey

Bench
Would have been nice to see a sell out but 32k is good about what we should have expected.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Pathetic crowd, league is on its knees :blahb::blahb::blahb:

Anything over 25k is an excellent crowd for our game. I wish it was anything over 40k but we are at where we are at, season avg around 16k for years with little indication of things improving anytime soon.

Latest posts