What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

Perth Red

Post Whore
Then you should take some happy pills and just sit back and enjoy the game. My happy pills are Little Creatures of the Pale Ale kind. And tonight has been bloody brilliant :)

I'm still watching it and agree I am loving it despite it being a bit one sided. Good choice of beer!

cleary89

Coach
Second best roosters v souths of all time. On a cold rainy Thursday night. And Perth red still is a miserable merkin.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
My theory is nearly all Sydney clubs have 12-15k fans willing to get off their backsides and support them. I am rarely proved wrong. It is a very accurate and clear indication of the popularity of the NRL in Sydney. If it annoys you then I apologise lol.

If Perth had 6 AFL teams would they all average 35k ?

wests1

Juniors
Fantastic crowd. The weather looks absolutely appalling at the game.
Hopefully the storm and Brisbane game can pull 20k and get the ball rolling for a decent weekend of crowds to end the minor premiership.

boonboon

Juniors
Need to average 16,334 for the rest of the games this weekend for crowds to be bigger this year then last year.

Given their has been a lot more wet games this year then last that is a what I'd call a good result for the NRL

DC_fan

Coach
Need to average 16,334 for the rest of the games this weekend for crowds to be bigger this year then last year.

Given their has been a lot more wet games this year then last that is a what I'd call a good result for the NRL

The storm and Brisbane tomorrow night will draw a big crowd and drag down the average required for the remaing games this weekend.

cleary89

Coach
Storm Broncos - 20k
Tigers Sharks - 12k
Raiders Eels - 10k
Cowboys Manly - 18k
Knights Dragons - 18k
Titans Dogs - 12k
Panthers Warriors - 14k

Average 14 for the remaining games which leaves us 14k short of last year.

pHyR3

Juniors
wont make last years crowds.

dont get why smith set a target of 20k by 2017. it should have been by 2018 so he could change up the broadcast deal which would easily add a thousand or two to averages.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The storm and Brisbane tomorrow night will draw a big crowd and drag down the average required for the remaing games this weekend.

Tomorrow will be lucky to get 20k. The biggest AFL final is tomorrow in Melbourne which draws 85K not to mention front and back page news!

Western_Eel

Juniors
wont make last years crowds.

dont get why smith set a target of 20k by 2017. it should have been by 2018 so he could change up the broadcast deal which would easily add a thousand or two to averages.

Monday and thursday night games are here to stay just deal with it

Dutchy

Immortal
If Manly win Roosters and Souths will get a chance to beat that next weekend.

Brutus

Referee
Almost 60k to the Roosters v Souths Rnd 26 game last year at ANZ.

But that was a Friday night.

You would expect the same game to get pack Allianz out considering it's closer to both clubs' heartlands, but Thursday night will do that to you.

We will get our 20k average when the NRL stops bowing to merkins like Nein.

undertaker

Coach

and also less day games compared to last year

Latest posts