What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Spoke to a mate at Ticketek who confirmed the 29,700 PAX does not include Souths or Stadium members. I'm tipping 45,000 too.

Danish

Referee
If there is 30k general public ticket sales then surely we are going to break the NRL crowd record tomorrow night.

I mean for f**ks sake if Souths can't get 20000 members to show up tomorrow night hen when te f**king hell are these apparent fans actually going to show?

There can't be 10000 bunniesman weaklings not willing to travel and watch their team potentially clench the minor premiership for the first time in a quarter century.

It's 50k or bust IMO. I had thought it would be lower but now I'm expecting a giant crowd

Raiderdave

First Grade
that's a big jump in PAX
meaning 50K is now starting to look likely

lets hope the members don't let us down as they now hold the key to the final attendance.

if a high % turn up
we may even knock off the all time Club match record attendance for Sydney ....which is
55,934..... in 1966

Last edited:

applesauce

Bench
If there is 30k general public ticket sales then surely we are going to break the NRL crowd record tomorrow night.

I mean for f**ks sake if Souths can't get 20000 members to show up tomorrow night hen when te f**king hell are these apparent fans actually going to show?

There can't be 10000 bunniesman weaklings not willing to travel and watch their team potentially clench the minor premiership for the first time in a quarter century.

It's 50k or bust IMO. I had thought it would be lower but now I'm expecting a giant crowd

Souths have a national membership presence, not just Sydney based... No one has ever said Souths have 20k+ ticketed members.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
3 Game memberships and regional memberships would count towards the pax. Those members need to book their ticket through the Rabbitohs website. I would assume there'd be maybe another 12,000 full season ticket members at a guess.

DC_fan

Coach
Souths have a national membership presence, not just Sydney based... No one has ever said Souths have 20k+ ticketed members.

Don't waste your breath. That has been said a million times here. If it hasnt sunk in by now it never will.

elbusto

Coach
I predicted 52309 earlier in the week. I am confident that exactly that many people will attend. You heard it here first! :)

DC_fan

Coach
Where are league fans in Brisbane tonight. Obviously not at the football. The crowd looks terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts