What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

BranVan3000

Coach
I recall my PAX no was 32k on the day of the Bulldogs. Probably wont touch that crowd as there would hae been more walk ups from the Easter how but its tracking for a big crowd

Danish

Referee
I like that this thread has turned into some sort of quasi telethon, with regular PAX numbers rolling in :D

I work at Newington (next to Olympic Park) and it is an absolute cracker weatherwise here. Very warm but with a nice breeze taking the bite out of the heat.

I'm on the 50K trolley well and truly, and personally hoping that the dogs crowd gets taken down.

H.H

Juniors
Is anyone able to explain to this simpleton what pax actually is?

Is that just the number of tickets sold, excluding season ticket holders, ANZ members and corporates?

Cheers

BranVan3000

Coach
Is anyone able to explain to this simpleton what pax actually is?

Is that just the number of tickets sold, excluding season ticket holders, ANZ members and corporates?

Cheers

Its technically the barcode number but it works as a numerical count of the number of tickets sold, though not of the number of people coming through the gate

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Corporate box tickets actually do count towards pax as do additional tickets for ANZ Stadium members so really we're counting on walk-ups, ANZ Gold/Platinum passholders and Rabbitohs full season ticket holders to cover the extra 18k.

DC_fan

Coach
An extreme amount of hype for the game during the week. You would have to think it will be a big crowd.

May top 40,000, but I am still thinking more around the 30-35,000 mark.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
An extreme amount of hype for the game during the week. You would have to think it will be a big crowd.

Given they are selling the front 15 rows of the 600's wouldnt it be definately over 40,000?

If there were only 30-35k expected wouldnt they be keeping people in the lower bowl. I would assume that they would take an approach like Suncorp and keep people confined to areas of the stadium, better for the security, clean up and the atmosphere.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee

I wouldn't call it an extreme amount of hype.

The Barba situation has still been the most mentioned league story of the week.

Your wish is for the smallest crowd possible no doubt.

30 to 35K?

are you dense?

PAX is already at 33k and this doesnt include souths members or ANZ members.

H.H

Juniors
Just went to the pub for lunch (Shellbourne) and there was quite a bit of talk about the game amongst the punters.

Doubt all of them were heading out but some probably would be and it shows the level of interest.

One of my mates works at Macquarie Bank and he's even had the rugger types coming up saying they're gonna get out there for it.

Danish

Referee
Looks like the pax is actually accelerating. I noticed they are selling 401-1 which is our last Cat 1 bay now.

Apparently each seat in bay 401 is fitted with its own dildo rolled in sand so you get the complete experience of just how painful paying Cat 1 for that view really is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts