What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Bench
Looks like the pax is actually accelerating. I noticed they are selling 401-1 which is our last Cat 1 bay now.

Yeh I gave it a skip, $45 for a reserved seat 100 metres from the game and on the dead ball line or GA tickets for $25.

I'm surprised they've sold so well, they're ridiculously priced.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The GA tickets are being allocated as "GA*B EASTERN SIDE" - Which means the upper east.

So now with cat 2 reserved selling in the 620's (west side) We should have people in both sides of level 6.

Surely it will reach 50+ if this is correct.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Why would you let people in the top of west ??

People are already allocated in upper west - the sections in the 620s have pretty much sold all the first 10-15 rows.

When you click on 10 tickets in GA it comes up with "GA*B EASTERN SIDE"

The only seats on the eastern side that arent cat 1 is the upper level 6 which says on the interactive map "category 2 or 3 reserved"

I have no Idea what they are plotting, but the ANZSTADIUM instagram page shows the field and on the eastern stand level 6 the RABBITOHS banners are still covering the seats.

RWB

Bench
Forecast always said it was going to be gloomy. No rain expected though.

50k should be the minimum expected now that ~35k tickets to the game have been pre-sold.

If Souths members, ANZ members and walk ups don't' account for 15k then it'll be very disappointing.

Lmao theres more of an anticipation for the size of the crowd then there is for the actual game.

Anyway, I hope it can beat the Dogs vs. Rabbits crowd this year, it would be awesome for the game.

Diesel

Referee
It's great having a massive crowd but it would've pulled more had it been played on Saturday or Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.