What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd

ouwet

Bench
30,000 dogs supporters or bored teenagers?

U can only dream of the support the Dogs get! Keep playing in front of a few thousand people at that pathetic stadium! The only good thing about St George is the yum cha at the sub standard leagues club!

ouwet

Bench
You do realise that saints are the most supported club in NSW? yeah now f*** off.

You keep thinking that... Realise it's no longer 1966!! Keep thinking playing at a sub standard stadium in front of 9-10k 'supporters' is good!!! Cronulla probably have more support now then your mob!
Your mob have two supporter bases yet can't get a crowd! MYTH

As I said, the dogs will save ur home crowd average in a couple of weeks time!

saint.nick

Coach
God, I f**king knew you'd pop your ugly head in after the flare went off. You were sitting there just frothing for it to happen. The only reason you dicks get a crowd is because a) you play at one big nice facility built for the olympics and b) it's 2 km away from your geographical territory. Not rocket science. There are a number of research samples which prove we are the most supported.

ouwet

Bench
God, I f**king knew you'd pop your ugly head in after the flare went off. You were sitting there just frothing for it to happen. The only reason you dicks get a crowd is because a) you play at one big nice facility built for the olympics and b) it's 2 km away from your geographical territory. Not rocket science. There are a number of research samples which prove we are the most supported.

From 1966???

ouwet

Bench
Learn to read dickhead; 'bullogs army' and 'dragon army'. I'm not talking about the actual teams.

On Friday night the Bulldogs Army alone had more supporters then your whole crowd tonight!

G - great
S - St George
T - Tosser

saint.nick

Coach
:lol: Oops, shit, how did I forget the membership tally. You claim to have this f**king huge supporter base relative to ours, yet we still have more members than you off the back of our worst ever season.

saint.nick

Coach
He thinks he can just troll by himself in the saints thread. It's just not going to work when you're up against at least 20 active saints users :lol: Only works in the other team threads like easts where tumbleweed rolls by :lol:

Dragonboyd

Juniors
On Friday night the Bulldogs Army alone had more supporters then your whole crowd tonight!

G - great
S - St George
T - Tosser

When your club achieves something of significance in relevant times please call me. f**k off back to your rapist advocating club.

Dragoness

Juniors
Didn't get to watch the game or go as I'm away with the family, otherwise no way would I have missed a game at kogarah.. The politics re Wollongong vs kogarah need to stop, we are 1 & the same now....pointless no win argument!!

I do think a lot of families would have gone away this week taking advantage of the public holidays giving you 10 days off work straight only needing to use 3 annual holiday days.. Just a thought this may have contributed to the poor crowd!

Was it the dogs vs bunny game that offered 1/2 price tickets on Thursday, if purchased before midnight?? All the tight arses must of jumped at that telling their kids it's their family vacation

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The critical posters in this thread are the disgrace. It was a great crowd. We brought the boys home.

Latest posts