What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowds at Bruce

woodgers

Bench
Oh jeez, am I salivating at the prospect of getting Penrith early. I would hope this would be a Friday night game and also close to a full house. If we can win against the Panthers, the crowd should come back and may be a lot stronger this year. A lot also rests on the bloody Brumbies. After a sucessful world cup all the Union needs is a good start. I don't think that will happen, I think most of the Brumbies are past it.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys will be coming down from Sydney for the Round 2 clash, and more importantly how many of you guys are getting a season ticket in bay 63, the allocated bay for the green brigade. They haven't done any favours - that is close to the worst bay in the ground.

legend

Coach
I'm there. I'll be at the Dragons game as well. Two first up wins would be very nice. [-o<

jed

First Grade
I'll be at Bruce for the Panthers, it's worth making the trip from Sydney. The Dragons will be a problem, I'm fully booked that weekend.

jed

First Grade
No can do, sorry I wish I could - gotta do the family thing. Annoys me too, I'd intended to make every Sydney game this year. The other 6 are looking pretty good, though.

When will the actual date for the Panthers match be announced? I'd like a Friday night game, but hopefully the Canberra faithful will put on a slightly better showing this year for night games.

thickos

First Grade
I don't think i'll be free that weekend for the penny game - I'll probably be up the coast. But being born and bred in the hideous dragons district i aint missing the game at okey-dokey-dump. I'll be there from when the gates open - the SGB gets to kick off 2004!!! \\:D/

Montz

Juniors
Can't wait for Round 1! I'll be there. Unfortually not for the Penrith game :cry:
I'll be there in spirit LOL :D

sydraider

First Grade
Whats the old saying...."Where theres legend, theres sydraider" i think it goes somthing like that :badgrin:

Montz

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
No Telegraph Pole for The SGB DIS YEAR!! [-X [-o&lt, post: [/quote"]
Yeah that was crap last year :( , were going to try to get there when the gates open and convince every raiders fan who passes to sit with us.

oki is going to be packed!

paulquinn49

Bench
if some of you need extra motivation to turn up, i will be attending this game. although i have no desire to meet any of you in person it could a great experince being in the same place as me. definately something to tell the kids about.

thickos

First Grade
turn up when the gates open like us quinny and i'm sure you'll drag every raiders fan that comes through the turnstiles to our little section.
At last - the infamous quinny revealed! 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
paulquinn49 said:
if some of you need extra motivation to turn up, i will be attending this game. although i have no desire to meet any of you in person it could a great experince being in the same place as me. definately something to tell the kids about.

OMG OMG OMG!
ITS QUINNY! AHHHHH!!!!
OVER HERE! OVER HERE!
I LOVE YOU QUINNY!
AHHHH!!!!!

ohh now im definatly going!
Ohh i mean the buzz and exciting of know that the imfamous Quinny is there!!

Poida_Raider

Bench
he's probably this small guy with small hands, and he smells, and he has glasses and.... :lol: :lol:

AND he shouldnt be offended by this post.. as it is in good humor and if so then tough... :lol: :lol: :lol:

paulquinn49

Bench
Poida_Raider said:
he's probably this small guy with small hands, and he smells, and he has glasses and.... :lol: :lol:

AND he shouldnt be offended by this post.. as it is in good humor and if so then tough... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Mods

Can you please ban this man?

thankyou

Poida_Raider

Bench
paulquinn49 said:
Poida_Raider said:

Dear Mods

Can you please ban this man?

thankyou
hahahahahaha :lol: :lol:
i think its safe to say that no matter what you look like mate, you are mad!!
just by readin your random small comments etc.

please dont ban me! :lol: