What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crusaders to Wrexham?

WireMan

Bench
They are also bringing their largest away following to a game to Warrington this weekend. Hundreds of Welshies all round the town. :)

At the moment its looking good for them. Long may it continue.

Thomas has officially signed so that should ensure a bumper crowd for his first game. If that happens to be the Catalans game it will turn a potentially meagre crowd into a possible sell out.

And obviously fantastic that he is gay. Hopefully it will help a bit towards people understanding that being gay is normal. I can't believe that there still seems to be people out there who think that guys shouldn't be allowed to kiss other guys!!!

WireMan

Bench
And obviously fantastic that he is gay. Hopefully it will help a bit towards people understanding that being gay is normal. I can't believe that there still seems to be people out there who think that guys shouldn't be allowed to kiss other guys!!!

What about kissing Rams? Is that still frowned upon? :D

WireMan

Bench
:lol:

Not anyone no, just fans from Wales, Yorkshire, the South and probably the North.

I see South Wales has had a humour bypass. Oh well, duly noted.