What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Me A River, Ricko

Iafeta said:
rossy said:
Big Mick said:
TheEye said:
Most Rooster fans acknowledge Ricko was in the wrong and some argue over the severity of the charge (personally I think it's about right). Realists have also given up on him being there Sunday.

I just love the double standards of renowned rooster haters like Big Mick who thinks its ok for rooster players to get felled in the back play etc.

Michael Crocker never is dirty is he eye. He never knee's players in tackles, pushes faces in the ground, acts like a thug on the ground.

I'm not condoning Luke O'Donnell's actions, but Michael Crocker isn't a saint.

Thanks Mick.

So you agree Fien deserved it because he threw the first couple and tried to take a bite out of Webcke the week before. I'm not condoning Ricketson's actions, but Nathan Fien isn't a saint. :lol:

Feiny's now a Warrior. If he was a saint beforehand, he'll learn to scrap, pillage, fight, eye gouge, high tackle, spear tackle.. give us a month with him, he'll be right :lol:

And if Ricketson had of done that with Fien in a Warriors jersey he would of got 3 weeks suspension + 6 weeks broken jaw

skeepe said:
Now now Stalin, editing other people's posts in a quote dear me. Do you ever contribute anything worthwhile to a discussion? Because I've never seen it.

yes but of course with your limited IQ you would never be able to understand it -

Latest posts