What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Me A River, Ricko

gregstar

Referee
so basically raider you're saying that whilst there is a little part of you that might consider giving time to procrastinating over whether or not you should devote a nanosecond to feeling sorry for Ricko in one small aspect, he should basically choke on dick?
Agreed!

Big Mick

Referee
TheEye said:
Most Rooster fans acknowledge Ricko was in the wrong and some argue over the severity of the charge (personally I think it's about right). Realists have also given up on him being there Sunday.

I just love the double standards of renowned rooster haters like Big Mick who thinks its ok for rooster players to get felled in the back play etc.

Michael Crocker never is dirty is he eye. He never knee's players in tackles, pushes faces in the ground, acts like a thug on the ground.

I'm not condoning Luke O'Donnell's actions, but Michael Crocker isn't a saint.

Raider_69

Post Whore
gregstar said:
so basically raider you're saying that whilst there is a little part of you that might consider giving time to procrastinating over whether or not you should devote a nanosecond to feeling sorry for Ricko in one small aspect, he should basically choke on dick?
Agreed!

yea pretty much
whilst some part of me feels for the bloke missing a GF, i still recon he is a scum bag cheap shot merchant. and hope he chokes on his lunch tomorrow... ahh f**k that, his breakfast, he dosnt deserve lunch

nafe1982 said:
TheEye said:
I used to think this Roosters judiciary bias was a load of crap, until Finch got off.

For F$%K sake - Finch DID NOT get off.

He was guilty of a down graded charge. The same as a number of players through the year.

Because of his previous good record he did not miss a week.

There is a BIG difference.

Will you honestly tell me if Finch's dad wasn't boss of reffereeing he would still have been downgraded????? I didn't think so

you are an idiot finch's father has nothing to do with the judiciary

](*,) bloody epod anti roosters supporters with no life

TheEye

Juniors
Big Mick said:
Michael Crocker never is dirty is he eye. He never knee's players in tackles, pushes faces in the ground, acts like a thug on the ground.
And Fien is a saint I suppose? Must of been trying to swat a fly near Fittler last week. And don't forget the biting incident the week before.

Crocker got what he deserved.

your not?? Sounds like it to me.

Like I said - hypocrite.

TheEye

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Crocker deserves it. Doesn't mean O'donnell should be the on to dish it out idiot.

What are you on about?

So Crocker deserves to be the recipient of foul play?

And i have no idea what point you are trying to get across with your second sentence.

There is some serious morons on these forums.

nafe1982

Juniors
TheEye said:
Balmain_Boy said:
Crocker deserves it. Doesn't mean O'donnell should be the on to dish it out idiot.

What are you on about?

And i have no idea what point you are trying to get across with your second sentence.

He is pretty much saying yes he does deserve some of his own foul play medicine but he is saying O'donnell shouldn't have done it....... Uderstand???? Fkn simple if if u ask me.

Anonymous

Juniors
TheEye said:
Balmain_Boy said:

What are you on about?

Crocker deserves foul play? Yes he does. He's a dirty dirty player, always the first to put his hand on people's face and forearms in the throat.

That doesn't condone O'donnell doing it. Where's the hypocrisy you accused people of?

rossy

Juniors
Big Mick said:
TheEye said:
Most Rooster fans acknowledge Ricko was in the wrong and some argue over the severity of the charge (personally I think it's about right). Realists have also given up on him being there Sunday.

I just love the double standards of renowned rooster haters like Big Mick who thinks its ok for rooster players to get felled in the back play etc.

Thanks Mick.

So you agree Fien deserved it because he threw the first couple and tried to take a bite out of Webcke the week before. I'm not condoning Ricketson's actions, but Nathan Fien isn't a saint. :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Now now Stalin, editing other people's posts in a quote dear me. Do you ever contribute anything worthwhile to a discussion? Because I've never seen it.

Ricketson deserves everything he gets, O'Donnell should be up on a charge as well but somehow channel 9's cameras didn't pick it up. What they need here is a way for the touch judge to use what he saw as evidence, that way all off-the-ball incidents can be looked at as well.

Big Mick

Referee
rossy said:
Big Mick said:
TheEye said:

Thanks Mick.

So you agree Fien deserved it because he threw the first couple and tried to take a bite out of Webcke the week before. I'm not condoning Ricketson's actions, but Nathan Fien isn't a saint. :lol:

Nathan fien was pushing and shoving with fittler and Fittler hit him as well, did Fien have a chance to hit Ricketson?

I love Roosters supporting their players who are clearly f**king thugs and protected species amongst the NRL. If it was Williams who hit fien he'd be facing a life ban.

Iafeta

Referee
rossy said:
Big Mick said:
TheEye said:

Thanks Mick.

Feiny's now a Warrior. If he was a saint beforehand, he'll learn to scrap, pillage, fight, eye gouge, high tackle, spear tackle.. give us a month with him, he'll be right :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
The point is that it was a deliberate strategy by the Roosters to go in and unsettle the Cowboys. They put the fight on. They did the crime. They SHOULD do the time.

The reason why there is such distaste amongst the rugby league community is that the judiciary has repeatedly gone soft on Roosters players and don't treat them the same as other clubs.

rossy

Juniors
No, don't worry about it Gregstar. That were prepared to do it shows that you're a man of your word. I'd hate to have you become a target on this site :)

fish

Juniors
Fien deserved a smack in the mouth no doubt...............The only problem is Freddy didn't smack him the bloke standing out of his line of sight did,poor act by Ricko and should buy a scratchie for only getting 3 weeks.

All that aside go the Roosters on Sunday.

gregstar

Referee
No, don't worry about it Gregstar. That were prepared to do it shows that you're a man of your word. I'd hate to have you become a target on this site
no way rossy - i am a man of my word - i was and always will be - therefore i demand to know how to receive my avatar!!!!!