What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cryptocurrency

Good post mate

Sadly it's a wasted effort as I'm sure Sadunit will once again tell us just how much of a shit he doesn't give while ironically showing us that he indeed does

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
If you aren’t sure what to do download the amber app. It’s simple and easy to use and you can watch it live go up and down with a basic ROI (return on investment).

I have it set up to buy $25 worth each week, sometimes it’s high sometimes it’s low but adding incremental SATS (Bitcoin bits) is what my plan is. The more you have when you sell the better. It’s a long term thing for me and I don’t chase a sell at a high or a buy at a low I’m just happy to let it tick along.

If I check now I’ve had 7 weeks at $25 purchases plus an initial $50 outlay to get things moving is $225 invested. Current sell value is $318. I’ve made $93 and with zero effort.

I’m well aware it’s a risk but it’s also not my life savings but if it continues to return $13 a week then that’s nearly $700 a year for doing nothing.

I’m not trying to convince anyone, I may well lose but if you are interested you can do it from your lounge with your phone.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Are any of you merkins on CumRocket?
I'm pretty wary of all these shit tokens popping up on BSC. SafeMoon, SafeMars, Elongate etc. Most promise the same "Deflationary, HODL!, to the moon!". They're basically all Ponzis or set up for rug pulls. Sure you can make big gains in a short time, if you pick the right one, but I'd be moving the profits quickly into BTC, ADA, ETH etc.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm pretty wary of all these shit tokens popping up on BSC. SafeMoon, SafeMars, Elongate etc. Most promise the same "Deflationary, HODL!, to the moon!". They're basically all Ponzis or set up for rug pulls. Sure you can make big gains in a short time, if you pick the right one, but I'd be moving the profits quickly into BTC, ADA, ETH etc.
CumRocket has a legit use case. Check it out. Its pumped hard the last few weeks. I got in at .0015 & it's at .2 now. The chart is healthy too, not like a pump and dump. I did a lot of research on it before I jumped in. 18+ nft's & soon a crypto version of only fans. I can see it hitting a dollar in the next month or so, only needs a 1.4b market cap to get there. The tokenomics are shit hot as well.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
CumRocket has a legit use case. Check it out. Its pumped hard the last few weeks. I got in at .0015 & it's at .2 now. The chart is healthy too, not like a pump and dump. I did a lot of research on it before I jumped in. 18+ nft's & soon a crypto version of only fans. I can see it hitting a dollar in the next month or so, only needs a 1.4b market cap to get there. The tokenomics are shit hot as well.
Hope it pays off for you mate, just saying being careful. Crypto is already wild west enough for me. PancakeSwap is like if the wild west had an apocalyptic wasteland.

soc123_au

Staff member
Hope it pays off for you mate, just saying being careful. Crypto is already wild west enough for me. PancakeSwap is like if the wild west had an apocalyptic wasteland.

I've already taken the initial investment x 2 out, so the rest can ride. If I pull it all out now it's a good chunk, but if it goes where I think it will it's life changing money. I'm usually pretty conservative with investing, so I usually stay clear of Pancake Swap, most of my bags are staked ADA, VET & SWAP plus the speculators I get in at IPO for staking SWAP. I didn't jump on the DOGE train or Safemoon etc.

Kind of wish I jumped on DOGE at .04, but I can't see it ending well for the majority that have jumped in. 90% of the coins are owned by the top few holders, when they hit whatever target they have in mind it will be a bloodbath. Not good at all for crypto as an industry. Elon will have a bit to answer for when the shit hits the fan.

One of the good things with Cumrocket is that apart from the locked dev wallet no one owns more than 1% of the tokens & there arent many whales at all. All the devs are pretty active on the telegram group & so far everything they promise as far as development goes they deliver on. It's well worth checking out.