What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

curious about DAF

dragon_mel

Juniors
Apologies if this has been a topic of the past already but i just wanna know what happenned to the dragon army forum website??

Are there plans to get it going again anytime soon?

The Preacher

First Grade
Why would you want to be on any other forum??? We're bloody good company here, and except for Gregstar, Ribs and myself, nobody says f**k much on here either. ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And it has been raised before mel but no worries. This is a different site so we can't really answer. People will have their own versions of events and that's something we can't really speculate about here. The only thing I know is that its gone and unlikely to return.

Welcome to the LU Dragons forum btw. LeagueUnlimited is a big site with loads of forums and plenty of diversity down the main message board. I recommend you give the Forum Sevens a look in.

Cheers. :D

OUSTDOUST

Juniors
Apologies if this has been a topic of the past already but i just wanna know what happenned to the dragon army forum website??

Are there plans to get it going again anytime soon?

I used to be part of that sh*t forum. until i got banned for just simply tying up OUSTDOUST. Everyone knew that originaly buzzboys girlfriend started the OUSTDOUST sign with a piece of cardboard.

everytime i would take that banner to the games, they would all rush back to their computers and be KEYBOARD HEROES and start to complain about it:crazy:. i would cop alot of criticism about it....and the way that it got solved was by them banning me.such gentlemen. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

there was even a dare between them for someone to come and take the banner frome me............im still waiting.

the difference between the mothers club meeting and daf was nothing. whinge whinge whinge.

the owners of the forum BUZZ BOY and his clan, thought that they owned us supporters because they placed a trademark on the name dragonarmy. i thought that the dragonarmy was for all supporters. growing up, the real dragonarmy all started back in the early 90s.

they were so far up Doust ass that they would be eating sh*t for breakfast lunch and dinner. (i think they would all start crying if i mensiond anything about Doust). i think Buzz boy was related to him. :lol:and what's even more funny was that the club had a competition for the best banner made and guess who won it.

If anything Buzzboy and his clan ruined the army and because of them the army split. if anyone wanted to do or make something that had the name dragonarmy on it, there would be talk of legal action. it was that stupid.

at kogarah we would stand on the back top of the hill, start chants while buzz boy and his crew were even lucky to move a muscle. ok im lying, sometimes they would clap.

they would go back home and once again start to be keyboard heroes which turnd them into legends. they would call us the OUSTDOUST army or GST AND HIS CRONY ARMY. Just because we didn't want anything to do with them and we started to form our own little group that was more vocal and wasnt trademaked:x, they would call us names. sometimes you would wonder if kids were running the webpage.

sticks and stones may break my bones but words would never hurt me.:p

the best thing that was ever done was that WEBPAGE being shutdown.................. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT.:lol:

PS- IT WAS JUST A WEBPAGE, NOT THE DRAGONARMY. oh wait i need to put a trademark. DRAGONARMY(TM)
so to answer the question of it coming back----I DON'T THINK SO.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Trade mark army Trade mark army Trade mark army Trade mark army Trade mark army Trade mark army Trade mark army.:lol:

f**k DAF and John Butler... worst Saints website ever.

The worst thing those wallies did was ruining the big jersey by defacing it with the name Illawarra and their website URL. That was a disgrace.

Buzz Boy wherever you may be
You bought copyright but you didn't buy me
We said not for sale and we meant just that
You can't buy me you greedy twat

MoscowSaint over.

dragon_mel

Juniors
Thanks for the warm welcome, i quite like this site, anything with up to date news and comments from supporters i love so thats why i was asking abt DAF. I havent been to a game for years to be honest (married with a young son and a hubby whos not into league unfortunantely) but i love reading anything to do with the saints so yep im a bit fanatical!

As i can see from some recent posts on this topic theres a bit of animosity between supporters - i hope this can be patched up some way or the other and everyone unites to make one big dragonarmy. Perhaps im a bit naive and "uneducated" so to speak on this matter but for the sake of the players n the club it would be nice to see everyone getting together again.

Im sure like everyone else thats a saints supporter, i simply cant wait for season 09 to begin, cant wait to see what impact bennett has on the club. Im not expecting miracles first round but i do expect to see some very positive improvements for next year - top 8 at least!

Thanks guys, more from me later :)

Cooper-Man

Bench
the dragon army is growing again and we have heaps of support coming from all over. We have set up a site called www.ourredv.com . this is not a forum, just a site for us to post images and game day info etc. feel free to log on and post a comment. any feedback is welcome.

cheers
pete

Southernsaint

Staff member
f**k DAF and John Butler... worst Saints website ever.

The worst thing those wallies did was ruining the big jersey by defacing it with the name Illawarra and their website URL. That was a disgrace.

Buzz Boy wherever you may be
You bought copyright but you didn't buy me
We said not for sale and we meant just that
You can't buy me you greedy twat

MoscowSaint over.

Dragons-Is-Their-Brand was popular over there too....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Seems that a bit of venting has been going on. Opinions expressed, closure... etc.

Onwards and upwards, and all that. Here's hoping that's the end of any further bagging out on past forums.

Cheers.

Dave Q

Coach
the dragon army is growing again and we have heaps of support coming from all over. We have set up a site called www.ourredv.com . this is not a forum, just a site for us to post images and game day info etc. feel free to log on and post a comment. any feedback is welcome.

cheers
pete

Worth a visits lads.

Dave Q

Coach
I used to be part of that sh*t forum. until i got banned for just simply tying up OUSTDOUST. Everyone knew that originaly buzzboys girlfriend started the OUSTDOUST sign with a piece of cardboard.

everytime i would take that banner to the games, they would all rush back to their computers and be KEYBOARD HEROES and start to complain about it:crazy:. i would cop alot of criticism about it....and the way that it got solved was by them banning me.such gentlemen. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

there was even a dare between them for someone to come and take the banner frome me............im still waiting.

the difference between the mothers club meeting and daf was nothing. whinge whinge whinge.

the owners of the forum BUZZ BOY and his clan, thought that they owned us supporters because they placed a trademark on the name dragonarmy. i thought that the dragonarmy was for all supporters. growing up, the real dragonarmy all started back in the early 90s.

they were so far up Doust ass that they would be eating sh*t for breakfast lunch and dinner. (i think they would all start crying if i mensiond anything about Doust). i think Buzz boy was related to him. :lol:and what's even more funny was that the club had a competition for the best banner made and guess who won it.

If anything Buzzboy and his clan ruined the army and because of them the army split. if anyone wanted to do or make something that had the name dragonarmy on it, there would be talk of legal action. it was that stupid.

at kogarah we would stand on the back top of the hill, start chants while buzz boy and his crew were even lucky to move a muscle. ok im lying, sometimes they would clap.

they would go back home and once again start to be keyboard heroes which turnd them into legends. they would call us the OUSTDOUST army or GST AND HIS CRONY ARMY. Just because we didn't want anything to do with them and we started to form our own little group that was more vocal and wasnt trademaked:x, they would call us names. sometimes you would wonder if kids were running the webpage.

sticks and stones may break my bones but words would never hurt me.:p

the best thing that was ever done was that WEBPAGE being shutdown.................. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT.:lol:

PS- IT WAS JUST A WEBPAGE, NOT THE DRAGONARMY. oh wait i need to put a trademark. DRAGONARMY(TM)
so to answer the question of it coming back----I DON'T THINK SO.

"Bomb the Shire!" needs trademarking too.

DragonsArmy

Juniors
hi all, new to the forum and look forward to contributing but just a quick question, what happened to the dragons army forum? every time i try to open it an error message shows up. any info appreciated.

Latest posts