What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtis Scott

Ads

First Grade
The club should get ET to mentor Curtis. Maybe that would keep him around?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Surely only a handful of people even know who he is at this stage and it can be removed without much fanfare.

Yeah I didn't mean it will be such a big hit with media but considering he is one of our better junior prospects he is getting dealt harshly from within the club

Weaponhead

Coach
On the verge of leaving.
Not happy with us as we have signed a couple of players from other clubs who play in the same spot as him.

Apparently a few promises that have been made to him have not been kept. I know LG and SF are working hard to retain him but his manager is shopping him to every team in the NRL.

Massive shame if he leaves. Quality player in a position we desperately need.

jc155776

Coach
When was out last decent local junior?

Why waste our time keeping some spoilt brats happy for a 10% chance of being a moderate success?

Ads

First Grade
Really sucks that we could lose this kid. Never seen him but the hype could be real. Gotta find a way to convince him to stay.

Special K

Coach
I want him to stay but I'm over our jnrs having tickets on themselves. Stay with your mates and local club.

Madsharkie

First Grade
...Stay with your mates and local club.

I agree K, and think this will start to happen more as the club builds success. We're on the way up and we'll start to drag more quality juniors along for the ride (they'll want to be a part of the success).

webShark

CB could probably confirm but I'm hearing Manly and Broncos are having a decent crack at Curtis

Surely we can fend off the Broncos offer? It would mean a local kid moving interstate. How can that make him financially better off? Manly would be harder you would think. Never having success in the Juniors I was comfortable the local Juniors would stay. We have success for once and we may lose some. Catch 22.

Losing Curtis would be Cronullafied to the Maximum. Local kid the hot property in our problem position. For all the recent forum Beale love, I prefer a centre who at least scores one try in 20 games. I think Curtis scored the first time I saw him in the 20s. Coaches won't like that. Too flashy.

cb4

First Grade
I have heard the Bulldogs are the main players for young Curtis. Other teams as I said are sniffing, but the Bulldogs are head and shoulders above the pack.

Snoop i will ask we have both Curtis Scott & Keenan Yorston now in 20's from SG Ball, who has the most upside more who is key one to retain.

I also notice both the halves in 20's from ball squad, do they look like can come through the ranks Brown & Williams

webShark

Snoop i will ask we have both Curtis Scott & Keenan Yorston now in 20's from SG Ball, who has the most upside more who is key one to retain.

I also notice both the halves in 20's from ball squad, do they look like can come through the ranks Brown & Williams

From what I've seen and heard , Connor Tracey out injured, is the half most likely to make it. Williams is promoted due to Connor's injury. I think Williams is Reg Gasnier's grand son. I don't see him as a gun though.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Surely we can fend off the Broncos offer? It would mean a local kid moving interstate. How can that make him financially better off? Manly would be harder you would think. Never having success in the Juniors I was comfortable the local Juniors would stay. We have success for once and we may lose some. Catch 22.

Losing Curtis would be Cronullafied to the Maximum. Local kid the hot property in our problem position. For all the recent forum Beale love, I prefer a centre who at least scores one try in 20 games. I think Curtis scored the first time I saw him in the 20s. Coaches won't like that. Too flashy.

Before a ball was kicked I would have said Keenan. Curtis really proved to be the better of the 2 throughout the year. Keenan still has a lot of growing to do and obviously we have not seen the best of him just yet. He is really a confidence player.

Now he has made the 20's he will come of age I think. To be honest I don't see him as a centre and I would love to see how he goes in the backrow. That's just my opinion I don't think it will happen any time soon

Weaponhead

Coach

So true. To finally develop a quality outside back and lose them would be Cronullafication personified. Losing Ferguson hurt because he is an elite talent.

Curtis Scott is killing in the 20s at 17. Still to fill out and will end up a power centre with evasion, decent pace and great timing.

Latest posts