What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtis Scott

Frenzy.

Immortal
He is deadset 2-4 years before he gets a sniff of first grade. If he leaves so be it.
If he wants to play for Cronulla well then he needs to sit tight and bide his time.
Play well and get noticed.

One thing that peeves me off is juniors that think their clubs owe them and want money for their "supposed" potential. If he leaves well then we look at the next bloke in line or sign someone young and already established.

We need to poach juniors as well. Sick of being the community garden for other teams.

Good, good post. I couldn't give a f**k if some unproven child wants out. Probably got a fekkwit father like Lichaa pushing his buttons.

lolesi

First Grade
The bloke has only played a hand full of 20's!! Far out get a grip champ. If he is going to carry on like this now then maybe he is right and that this club isn't for him.

webShark

What, as 13 year olds?
Well some NRL teams have u13 development squads and some kids transfer to Endeavour when older than 13.

Who are the gun Endeavour Juniors that Jeff Hardy dragged over to the Dragons?

Shaun Lane went to Endeavour , played SG Ball for the Sharks and let go by the Sharks.

When the Panthers have better luck with injuries , I still think Tyrone will excel. Went to Cronulla High. Other NRL juniors like Mills and Townsend went to Engadine and Hasson to De La. Nathan Green, St Pats. Lichaa ?

Cameron King is a good example. Already with the Dragons when went to Endeavour aged about 15.

We also had the likes of Scott Sorensen from Endeavour.

The school is not that important as recognising potential,especially late developers. Blake Ayshford an Endeavour player with the Tigers. Look at him now. Plenty of good kids in the Illawarra region I believe.

I will stand corrected but think possibly the Sharks have only missed Brad Takarangi from the local area.
I think Pettybourne and Faloon went to Sylvannia School but may have played in another comp. Jason Nightingale too.

Endeavour has heaps of out of area kids. Alex Johnson surely played Footy before going to Endeavour. Never played in our comp though.
I don't know what changed , but for the first time in 20 years we appear to have recruited well from many areas. Of course , losing Curtis Scott would be a blow. Cannot see any reason we can't/won't retain him. If Cows think he is worth big money we should make a comparable offer.

Last edited:

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Well some NRL teams have u13 development squads and some kids transfer to Endeavour when older than 13.

Who are the gun Endeavour Juniors that Jeff Hardy dragged over to the Dragons?

Shaun Lane went to Endeavour , played SG Ball for the Sharks and let go by the Sharks.

When the Panthers have better luck with injuries , I still think Tyrone will excel. Went to Cronulla High. Other NRL juniors like Mills and Townsend went to Engadine and Hasson to De La. Nathan Green, St Pats. Lichaa ?

Cameron King is a good example. Already with the Dragons when went to Endeavour aged about 15.

We also had the likes of Scott Sorensen from Endeavour.

The school is not that important as recognising potential,especially late developers. Blake Ayshford an Endeavour player with the Tigers. Look at him now. Plenty of good kids in the Illawarra region I believe.

I will stand corrected but think possibly the Sharks have only missed Brad Takarangi from the local area.
I think Pettybourne and Faloon went to Sylvannia School but may have played in another comp. Jason Nightingale too.

Endeavour has heaps of out of area kids. Alex Johnson surely played Footy before going to Endeavour. Never played in our comp though.
I don't know what changed , but for the first time in 20 years we appear to have recruited well from many areas. Of course , losing Curtis Scott would be a blow. Cannot see any reason we can't/won't retain him. If Cows think he is worth big money we should make a comparable offer.

Blake Ayshford went to Endeavour as well

jc155776

Coach
All these junior names thrown up. All serviceable big standard at least.

Face it, local juniors suck.

Stop wasting time and money keeping them.

cb4

First Grade
I have heard that one of the big reasons that Curtis wants to leave, is we have signed a promising right sided Centre from the Roosters.

We just re-signed Elliot and Manu and I highly doubt it's Fergo so I don't know who that'd be.

We let go Taane Milne, could be him.

Weaponhead

Coach
I have heard that one of the big reasons that Curtis wants to leave, is we have signed a promising right sided Centre from the Roosters.

Kid should back himself to win the spot on merit. Leaving duectk some competition is a bit silly.

cb4

First Grade
We just re-signed Elliot and Manu and I highly doubt it's Fergo so I don't know who that'd be.

We let go Taane Milne, could be him.

I don't have a name, just a club.

I was also told promising, so it wouldn't be Fergo.

Latest posts