What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

Canard

Immortal
How is it that the Raiders actually get rewarded by this NRL sanction?

Without Scott they are much improved.

Perth Red

Post Whore
How is it that the Raiders actually get rewarded by this NRL sanction?

Without Scott they are much improved.
How is it he didnt get any further financial penalty? They just invoked a suspended fine from last incident. Arguably this one was much worse!

10$ Ferret

Staff member
this

police acting inappropriately is a near daily occurrence & almost always goes unreported & uncontested.
its often easier to plead guilty to save costs & be done with it rather then blow a heap of $$ with the lottery a trial might end up being.

What a bunch of BS, I am not a copper nor is anyone in my immediate family but there are far more dickheads doing the wrong thing with a bookload of excuses than there are are coppers doing the wrong thing.
The blight on our legal system is that some a-hole can stand there and abuse or spit on a copper and there is not a lot they can do.

I agree people with money get away with stuff and that is not fair, but its also easier to sit and blame someone else then take the guilty plea because they are god damn guilty

What a bunch of BS, I am not a copper nor is anyone in my immediate family but there are far more dickheads doing the wrong thing with a bookload of excuses than there are are coppers doing the wrong thing.
The blight on our legal system is that some a-hole can stand there and abuse or spit on a copper and there is not a lot they can do.

I agree people with money get away with stuff and that is not fair, but its also easier to sit and blame someone else then take the guilty plea because they are god damn guilty
who said there weren't more wrong doers then police acting inappropriately & laying false & misleading charges ?
Anyone who thinks they don't , is an ignorant gimp. Just because there are scum out there in the public does not excuse the behavior of many police officers.

Oh dear, where to begin...

Perth Tiger

Bench
What's this, a NRL standard player (barely) that doesn't have an option of signing with another club.

The Tigers might have finally found our new marque signing. I mean we will still have to pay overs for him but nice to be in with a chance of a signing.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
After the 2017 Grand final, this bloke could have been anything. If he didn't act like a merkin, he could have stayed in the Melbourne system for 10 years and score 10-12 tries very easily each and every year and played finals every year.

Instead he wanted to blow his career up and fight everyone he sees.

Curtis is just another example of why 95% of people should stay off the piss.

what an idiot...
was the centre of attention at the start of 2020 for all the wrong reasons & his coach & club backed him 100%
he was vindicated

then how does he repay the unearnt , undeserved faith in him ?

good riddance.