What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

Q1kIWK1.gif

Was this before or after Bateman decided to leave ?
anyway bloke is a complete flog …. Played two good games for us , which is on par with Matt Orford … so glad he’s been punted

BadnMean

Juniors
He's now whining on instagram.

There are not many mid six figure jobs where you can have two criminal charges + punch out out a colleague at a function all within 18 months of arriving at a new workplace and keep your gig, let alone sue for unfair dismissal. Even leaving the publciity side out of it.

Oh and all the while working at below standard the majority of that 18 months.

Sorry Curtis, you are living in fantasy land.

nick87

Coach
Also it's a bit rich to come out the night before you probably think you're going to be sacked, talking about mental health issues, which was quite clearly a last ditch attempt to save the contract... tough to sack a guy the day after he tells you he's got mental health issues... so that's a strategic, calculated move on the players behalf... and then complain about the Raiders leaking information that details a pattern of behaviour which helps further justify the sacking.

Scott wants to play the PR game but expects the Raiders not to play too?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The problem for Curtis is that he's not good enough for the Roosters to sign after we sack him. No redemption cardigan for you Curtis.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The problem for Curtis is that he's not good enough for the Roosters to sign after we sack him. No redemption cardigan for you Curtis.
This is the issue. If you're going to be a very naughty boy, you'd want to be very good at your job. Scott hasn't been at the Raiders, so byebye.

f**k him if he's playing the mental health card erroneously, too

Tiger5150

Bench
WHen I first heard of his sacking, my immediate thought was "well yes he is a bit crap but still better than what we have" but as this news of exactly how much of a tool he is, I would hope that not even the Tigers would go there.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Player morale must be through the roof down at Canberra. Those insiders love leaking to the media

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Curtis talks about his mental health but what about the mental health of all the other payers who have to play with him when he is an over aggressive nut bag? Same with Will Chambers.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ricky hotline to sloth at play again lol. Raiders with their own media spin man on NRL360! As an employee you really wouldnt trust the club would you.
As for Scott, dckhead who cant stay off the pss and and is throwing his very lucrative career away. I hope Bateman planted him!

Pretty Penny

Juniors
If he gets another contract, even if it is at minimum, (because he can't control himself on the pish) Every time Curtis Scott has an alcohol drink, he should think to himself, I am about to do something that is going to cost me 2 to 3 million dollars over my career.

nick87

Coach
Ricky hotline to sloth at play again lol. Raiders with their own media spin man on NRL360! As an employee you really wouldnt trust the club would you.
As for Scott, dckhead who cant stay off the pss and and is throwing his very lucrative career away. I hope Bateman planted him!
It's the dumbest shit
Like like Scott talk. Who gives a shit. He's not well liked, everyone knows he's a bit of dickhead. He's not good enough to hold this news cycle on its own

If the Raiders shut their mouths and simply refer to the statement, this story is dead in 2 days and no one thinks of Curtis Scott again until he signs for the Tigers in a few months. There is no need for the club to try play a PR game on this.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Will be interesting if he does get another contract.
My opinion of him was formed initially on how he was on the field (not playing ability but attitude).
His off field behaviour seems to make me think I was right

Perth Red

Post Whore
Will be interesting if he does get another contract.
My opinion of him was formed initially on how he was on the field (not playing ability but attitude).
His off field behaviour seems to make me think I was right
Going on previous form a sharks contract awaits him!