What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

Coastbloke

Bench
Couldn’t be bothered creating a whole new thread over it, but Craig Field has been released after 8 years in the clink..

moffla

Bench
Couldn’t be bothered creating a whole new thread over it, but Craig Field has been released after 8 years in the clink..
“When I walked out, it was the best feeling I’ve had for a long time,” Field said.

“I would never say anything is better than the birth of your children but for me, freedom, there’s nothing like it.

Victim's family would love hearing that one!

T-Boon

Coach
the allegations are from 4 years ago and he is defending them so there is a pretty good chance he defeats the charges.
The NRL has got to let him play. If clubs steer clear of him then so be it but the NRL should back off and let the court decide.

firechild

First Grade
the allegations are from 4 years ago and he is defending them so there is a pretty good chance he defeats the charges.
The NRL has got to let him play. If clubs steer clear of him then so be it but the NRL should back off and let the court decide.
Sorry, but Manly has had Fainu out for 2 years which will likely end up at 3 even if he is found not guilty and the Dragons had JDB out for a significant period before being found not guilty. Bad luck Parra fans.

The_Frog

First Grade
Sorry, but Manly has had Fainu out for 2 years which will likely end up at 3 even if he is found not guilty and the Dragons had JDB out for a significant period before being found not guilty. Bad luck Parra fans.
De Belin was not found not guilty.

Exsilium

First Grade
Surely there has to be other average centres that could be signed to play for a first grade side over the likes of Curtis Scott?!

Chimp

Bench
Neither guilty nor innocent, but the end result is the same.
I’m no JDB fan, and get there is a difference in Court outcome, but…

But everyone is legally entitled to the presumption of ‘innocent until proven guilty’. If the prosecution can’t prove their case enough to get the guilty verdict, the person remains innocent in the eyes of the law - means there are folk walking around under that premise of innocence who did actually commit the crime, but that’s just the way it is…. JDB is an innocent man in the eyes of the law.

The_Frog

First Grade
Sorry, you're right. He was not found guilty and the prosecution decided against another trial.
Basically they dropped the charges because they could not be proven in two trials. He's entitled to the presumption of innocence.