What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

nick87

Coach
Just another Canberra player greeting fans on a night out.
The only greeting I accept from Raiders players.

Curtis got out of the last fiasco quite nicely. I suspect this one will go in a vastly different direction

Someguy

First Grade
Given his past treatment not sure you can blame the guy. PTSD is a possibility here if allegations are true

Tiger5150

Bench
HAving seen the video, its weird, he appears to be having a disagreement with one bloke, a second bloke slowly walks up alongside, hands down, looks non threatening and BANG he hits the other bloke.

Exsilium

First Grade
Player seemingly out of favour with the Canberra Raiders is involved in an incident which could likely see him sacked.

Uh Oh!

Here's my take, and this is purely speculation but it was probably a friend of a friend who may or may not be affiliated to, in contact with or otherwise known to the Raiders organisation but has been known to receive a few texas from one Nod Renruf.

I believe he was also tipped off by an angry bald man who has a history of unsavoury interactions with players.

BadnMean

Juniors
Looking at timelines this seems to have happened last weekend...

But only come to light/told to NRL Integrity Unit (ha!) a week later.

Means Curtis tried to keep it hidden. Will not be looked on favourably by the Rickster.

Nor has Curtis played well enough to ensure he isn't going to be shot out of a cannon.

BLN2

Juniors
Surely this guy isn't good enough for any special treatment here.

Starting to feel a little sorry for the Raiders fans, wheels are falling off fast. Sticky seems one of those blokes you would love when things are going well, but tough to handle when not.

Last Week

Bench
Player seemingly out of favour with the Canberra Raiders is involved in an incident which could likely see him sacked.

Uh Oh!

Here's my take, and this is purely speculation but it was probably a friend of a friend who may or may not be affiliated to, in contact with or otherwise known to the Raiders organisation but has been known to receive a few texas from one Nod Renruf.

I believe he was also tipped off by an angry bald man who has a history of unsavoury interactions with players.

Qanon worthy.

Kilkenny

Coach
You have to feel sorry for Curtis. Is the cops had of been called to attend this could potentially turn out out so differently.

Latest posts