What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom jerseys for league game now up

skinsxxx82

Juniors
Hi guys, I know many ppl are not playing rugby league much anymore but if any1 cares I created a heap of jerseys on PSP for all the custom teams in the game seeing that only a handfull of custom strips were originally included in the game. they are all good quality, some even better then the original strips as some are hi res).

If you’re a bit bored with the game and waitin for RL2 to come out why not create your own custom comp for a bit of interest….also created some custom refs and a couple of new balls as well. Anywayz there is a shit load there and there all really good, better then most of the home job jerseys ive seen made. Oh and thanks to timmo or someone I think as I used some of his strips as base templates for my own hi res designs, hope ya don't mind. Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/sweet_commodores/league_game_customstrips.html

Matt M

Juniors
Good jerseys there, but I haven't played that game in a while and I doubt I will play it again for a while, good effort though.

Nuke

Staff member
If anyone wants the new Knights kit for the pc version of the 'Rugby League' game that came out a few years ago, here it is:
http://rugbyleaguegame.tripod.com/2005/s4.png
NK_2005_home.jpg

I know the sequel to that game will be out later this year, but in the mean-time, this will get me through.

Docking

Juniors
Cheers Nuke, thanks for putting this on the forum.

If you want to have a crack at some of the other jerseys that have changed (Parramatta, West Tigers, South Sydney etc) it would be much appreciated :thumnn

Nuke

Staff member
I have already made the Parramatta 2005 jerseys and I attempted the orange Wests Tigers 2005 jersey the other day. It still needs some tweaking here and there, but I'll upload them all (hopefully) either tomorrow arvo or this weekend.

Horrie

Juniors
Again! You are a champ. :mrgreen:
I still play the game regularly and have used the team editor on inertia's site to tweak the stats. Makes for a much more level game. He also has the international version which has some great jerseys. He could host them for you I am sure as these are the 2005 versions. Thanks again

Horrie

Juniors
They are fantastic! You should get them on Inertia's site. Really great stuff. Any chance of the other new ones from other teams. At your leisure if you can but these are f^%@$^%$^ great!
The new saints one and the stupid storm ones would be funny. Someone already made a really good manly one.

well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nuke

Staff member
Matt M said:
Nice tripod logo's. :D

Is it working for anyone?
You have to right-click on the link and save them that way.

Horrie said:
Any chance of the other new ones from other teams. At your leisure if you can but these are f^%@$^%$^ great!
The new saints one and the stupid storm ones would be funny. Someone already made a really good manly one.
I will eventually. I don't have that much time these days, but I enjoy doing them, so I will do 'em. That white Melbourne 'jersey' (*cough*crap*cough*!) will be difficult as I haven't yet worked out how to make t-shirt jerseys work for teams that have collared jerseys in the game.

I assume the new Saints jersey you're talking about is the ANZAC Day jersey they used against the Roosters?

I think next on my list would be the 2nd Wests Tigers jersey, the blue & black Cronulla jersey (I don't think the white and blue one has changed), the white Broncos jersey, and the 2 State Of Origin jerseys for 2005.

That should keep me going until 'Rugby League 2' comes out!

nöyd

Staff member
Great work Nuke, you've given this game a little bit more life yet :clap:

Horrie

Juniors
Hey Nuke. There is a way of adjusting the collars. I will search for the previous post as I have also played with the storm collar although I am not good to make the jersey. You need to have a Hex program. I will look in the next day or so for that post. It's pretty easy. Just changing some numbers in that program and then you are sweet.

There are a few different Dragons jerseys (Charity shield, Anzac day) on the site but the one i mean is the alternate jersey (www.dragons.com.au). Also check out rugby league unleashed for all the other jerseys on the net and you should put yours up on there. They even have the Heritage rooster jerseys which is my fave!

Actually just found it! You will need to change it on your db folder . I have done that but it took me a while to get used to you using Hex. Much easier now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to do this you need hex workshop.

then in the games data/db folder open up teambits file. the hex for a kit is

Data positions in hex editor Description Info
00-01 Number of jerseys in hex static data
====================== =================== repeating data
01-30 Name
31-32 ID
33-35 RGB hex colour
36 Primary strip colour* see below
37 Seconday strip colour* see below
38 Collar type
39 null
40-43 unlock value

so hex 38 if you want a collared shirt it should be 00 and a none collared shirt its 01 (hope thats the correct way)

st. if you do download hex workshop and have ago i would keep a copy of the original data just incase you make a mistake.

if you do, look in the other thread on here for info an RGB hex colour for player numbers and if you want ill post the hex for the different colours for the primary and secondary strip col
-----------------------------------------------------

I think I said before that someone has done the manly ones and ther are great. They are on this forum about 3 months ago but you can also find them on a downlaod on Rugby league unleashed.rugbyleagueunleashed.co.uk.

Anyways excellent stuf. :D :mrgreen: :lol:

Latest posts