What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom jerseys for league game now up

Nuke

Staff member
I have finally had enough time to make a new jersey, therefore, I have updated my site!
It's Manly's mostly maroon jersey (current season jersey).

Horrie, I haven't forgotten about the Dragons and Roosters ANZAC jerseys, I just haven't gotten around to them yet.

IanG

Coach
So I take it you can make up your own teams too so when the Gold Coast come in, in 2007 you could craete them whatever they decide to call themselves

Nuke

Staff member
Yeah, but I don't think you can insert them into the NRL competition.

There may be a way through editing the files, but I have no idea I'm afraid. I'll just create the jersey and logo and people can do what they like with them!

Nuke

Staff member
Righto.

I have updated the home "red v" jersey of St.George-Illawarra for the 2005 season, and made their ANZAC Day jersey. I have also (finally) added the few logos I have made for the game - some current teams, some not!

Very shortly, I should have Melbourne's shocking white t-shirt, and probably Brisbane's white t-shirt done and uploaded too.

Horrie

Juniors
Nuke. again. That is sensational. The anzac jersey is way cool. Even though I support thy roosters and we were flogged on friday I love that saints jersey. Good man!!!!!!!

Nuke

Staff member
I've done Melbourne's white 't-shirt' jersey, but won't upload it (unless asked to) just yet as I cannot get it to work in my game. I was told yonks ago how to do it, but it doesn't seem to work. I will keep trying regardless.

Horrie

Juniors
I wouild love to see the Melbourne jersey if thats cool??? I have somehow got my melboune jerseys working with the collar and used that post that was up earlier to change the values in Hex. Has worked ok. Love ya work .

Nuke

Staff member
Horrie, I have uploaded that white Melbourne 't-shirt' jersey for you (and anyone else who might like it). Can you please re-tell me how to make it work in the game properly? I have been told before, but it doesn't wanna work for me that way. If you can't remember, don't worry.

Nuke

Staff member
I have now updated my site to include the Broncos white away jersey.
Hopefully on the weekend I will update the Broncs home jersey too, so I will update my site again when that's done.

Latest posts