What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braydon Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug testing

sladden road

Juniors
As for the police letting him drive. Everything has very recently changed with the new saliva test/esky version. I was speaking to a HWP officer about this exact thing.
Police have the discretion with drug testing to let the driver drive away based on perceived impairment. There cannot be a disqualification on-the first test. It’s illegal.This is due to the need for the lab test and the time it takes.Think of RBT. The second test is the determiner and that is completed inthe big bus or the local station. That’s the one you are convicted on, although technically you are under arrest from the first one.All completed two hours by law.
With the delay on second sample in drug testing unless visibly not able to drive, the discretion lies with the arresting officer. I don’t understand why the police are not clearing this up.
I think they may have there knickers in a knot about the leak. This should be a private matter but the fact that people knew. Someone has talked .

Of course if someone has been a smoking meth, shooting crack and stolen a rexy.. your not driving home.

Wb1234

Immortal
As for the police letting him drive. Everything has very recently changed with the new saliva test/esky version. I was speaking to a HWP officer about this exact thing.
Police have the discretion with drug testing to let the driver drive away based on perceived impairment. There cannot be a disqualification on-the first test. It’s illegal.This is due to the need for the lab test and the time it takes.Think of RBT. The second test is the determiner and that is completed inthe big bus or the local station. That’s the one you are convicted on, although technically you are under arrest from the first one.All completed two hours by law.
With the delay on second sample in drug testing unless visibly not able to drive, the discretion lies with the arresting officer. I don’t understand why the police are not clearing this up.
I think they may have there knickers in a knot about the leak. This should be a private matter but the fact that people knew. Someone has talked .

Of course if someone has been a smoking meth, shooting crack and stolen a rexy.. your not driving home.
First report said the cops didn’t do a second test as they were called away on another situation

now they are saying it will take 3 months to get back the b sample

something doesn’t add up but the nrl hands are tied if the police don’t give the facts

Iamback

Coach
First report said the cops didn’t do a second test as they were called away on another situation

now they are saying it will take 3 months to get back the b sample

something doesn’t add up but the nrl hands are tied if the police don’t give the facts

As opposed to JAC's actions that make sense?

A 10 min walk to a store for charger as opposed to driving 3km away.

Nothing in this whole thing makes sense

Wb1234

Immortal
As opposed to JAC's actions that make sense?

A 10 min walk to a store for charger as opposed to driving 3km away.

Nothing in this whole thing makes sense
Doggies have connected people like Gus and the hotel guy to manage the narrative (he literally has a hotel right there at Homebush)

Apparently they are letting him go next year anyway

Latest posts