What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters v Bears

Red V for life

Juniors
All jokes aside, I have loved watching the Cutters last week and this week. They play an attractive style of footy.

It's not even half time in the State Championship, but I've seen enough. Hutch deserves his shot next year in the top grade. Wakeman too. Mann is proving a handful with each carry. Sironen and Host impressive.

And not to derail the thread, but I tell you WHEN Mary falls, I honestly think JD would do well as interim coach. I just hope he sticks around and doesn't jump ship.

OzDragon

Coach
Imagine if JD was our 1st grade coach.
Fittler and co talked a few minutes before that try that the team is buying into what JD has to say which is in part due to his personality.

Right there is a major issue with our current lemon of a coach

dragonssamy61

First Grade
All jokes aside, I have loved watching the Cutters last week and this week. They play an attractive style of footy.

It's not even half time in the State Championship, but I've seen enough. Hutch deserves his shot next year in the top grade. Wakeman too. Mann is proving a handful with each carry. Sironen and Host impressive.

And not to derail the thread, but I tell you WHEN Mary falls, I honestly think JD would do well as interim coach. I just hope he sticks around and doesn't jump ship.

Spot on agree

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Lewis in 28 nil. Nona converts 30 nil
Nona on fire great kick for ffl
Cris lewis is having a great game as well

Red V for life

Juniors
Another thing that has become abundantly clear to me...we don't need to recruit any more forwards. This Cutters pack is awesome.

Just want to give Havili a mention as I missed him in my earlier post. Been strong.

FlameThrower

Bench
Watching CH9 coverage, Host and Hutch playing really well, Milne and Havali also looking sharp. It's good to see these guys really showing some spark in attack...
Commentators mentioned JD profession approach to coaching and preparing for games...
Wakerman looks good too...is it just me or do we not have enough talent and potential in Cutters / Under 20's to fill a great FG squad for next few years...