What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters v Bears

Dragon66

Juniors
We can only hope that Mary has been told that next year he has six games to impress, win but they must play an attractive style of football.

Extremely unlikely he will perform - JD is the perfect choice for our coach. What else does JD have to do to prove his qualifications.

If the Dragons played like the Cutters, most of us would accept close defeats but be happy with the team performance. It wasn't losing that p..sed me off this last few years, but the lack lustre and aimless way we played was just so hard to watch.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Lewis, Sironen and Wakeman
plus Hind should be signed up to the First Grade Squad next year as they are all big,
robust and quick. Hopefully
Demetriou will ensure that this happens. There is no need to look elsewhere and sign imposters and rejects from other clubs to fill the squad when we already have the forward depth. Hutchison
has had a blinder!
Yes they are playing well, but let's remember the quality of opposition. The Qld Cup is far weaker this year - Luke Page is Burleigh's starting prop & he was shown to be a backup NSW Cup player. He made a couple of good runs against a poor Manly NSW Cup side that went onto YouTube & people were talking about him as though he was the next Jason Taumalolo.

Being brutally honest, I think Host is the only Cutters forward of NRL standard - remember, he's just turned 20. McCrone & Havili will be handy backup utility players. I'm pretty sure this is the last time Milne & Mann will play for the Cutters.