What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters v Bears

SBD82

Coach
How good is this???

So good to see a team in red and white playing such good footy. Even if they lose they're great to watch.

FlameThrower

Bench
Another thing that has become abundantly clear to me...we don't need to recruit any more forwards. This Cutters pack is awesome.

Just want to give Havili a mention as I missed him in my earlier post. Been strong.
More or less I just said the same thing....

OzDragon

Coach
JD shows emotion in the coaches box aswell. Great to see someone with a passion for his side.

Bench
What can you say, what a team, what a coach, Mary better start looking over his shoulder

verfive

Juniors
Watching CH9 coverage, Host and Hutch playing really well, Milne and Havali also looking sharp. It's good to see these guys really showing some spark in attack...
Commentators mentioned JD profession approach to coaching and preparing for games...
Wakerman looks good too...is it just me or do we not have enough talent and potential in Cutters / Under 20's to fill a great FG squad for next few years...
Only if JD is head coach and Head as assistant

emack

Juniors
HHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmm, watching the game and the way the Boys are playing..................maybe it is JD as the new head coach and Mary to the Cutters (if they're so worried about paying his salary in 2017)?????

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Lewis, Sironen and Wakeman
plus Hind should be signed up to the First Grade Squad next year as they are all big,
robust and quick. Hopefully
Demetriou will ensure that this happens. There is no need to look elsewhere and sign imposters and rejects from other clubs to fill the squad when we already have the forward depth. Hutchison
has had a blinder!

thebigredv

First Grade
We have JD at the club and we actually want to perservere with McGregor one more year???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

JD's Cutters would smash our first grade team, no joke.

Latest posts