What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutters

TheRev

Coach
Whats the go with this Wallace fellow, to come in and replace Crook who I thought was our future.. and then win Man of the Match.. seems like a lot of detail to come on this..

Edit found a few things on ol google..
o 23yrs old
o Dapto Jr
o Was playing in QLD previously to cutters
o Played some early games for Cutters in February 2015 (scored a few tries, and goals)

Not sure where he was in between Feb and May, noting that we had Henry & Keating aswell as Crook & Hutchinson, so not exactly a progression path for him here at the time.

Last edited:
Well Brennan was a surprise didn't realise he had came back maybe just to the Illawarra comp I don't know.

Glymin surely had to be injured you don't just drop your best try scorer his form had been good.

Crook getting dropped for Wallace another surprise but the form of the team had been poor but with the addition of Rose, Farrell and Mathews they looked alot stronger across the paddock.

noodles24

Juniors
Packer played well, really eager for hit ups in the second half. Green I thought was actually quite good on his side, got a big applause when he came off with 15 to go. Hutchison and Hunt dominated, interesting that Marketo played hooker for big parts of the game.

TruSaint

Referee
Packer played well, really eager for hit ups in the second half. Green I thought was actually quite good on his side, got a big applause when he came off with 15 to go. Hutchison and Hunt dominated, interesting that Marketo played hooker for big parts of the game.

Nice review. BTW noodles, how did Marketo go at hooker?

bottle

Coach

Green has been consistently good. Hence the reason for the call up to the NSW residents.

I've watched him a few times I saw him in the Q Cup then Norths and the eels.

He is very safe under the high ball, backs up well through the middle and knows how to score a try.

He wouldn't let you down he reminds me of Clint Greenshields and is more then a handy backup.

I have to say that backline for the Cutters isn't bad at all.

Phil9496

Juniors
Great commentary from the game. As I said earlier had to work so thanks for all the updates. Best coverage of a cutters game all year. Lol. Maybe I will start a thread each week. Thanks again fellas.