What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telecrap at it again

Slippery Morris

First Grade
2 Negative articles about the Dragons in 1 day. They are on fire.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ris-boys-reunion/story-e6frexnr-1225865730282

In other words they are saying "See Josh, the Saints don't want you they still prefer Gaz, sign with the Dogs long term"

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...fume-at-red-v-tv/story-e6frexnr-1225865732732

In other words they are saying "Saints get all the favours and their sponsors are better off than other clubs, give them less time on free to air. Let's get sponsors from other teams to whinge."

Channel 9 pick the games that they think will attract better ratings and having a look at the Dragons draw they played mostly top 8 teams from last season in the first 12 rounds (Storm, Parra, Broncos, Titans, Manly (not on 9), Dogs AGAIN, Parra AGAIN) of course 9 will pick mostly Dragons games. Apart from Sharks, Cowboys and Roosters all teams played so far were top 8 last season. If other teams get a hard draw in the forst 12 rounds they may get more TV free to air time. Blame the draw not the Saints.

As for Morris, he plays on the other side to Gaz. By next season Saints may have more room to fit both Gaz and JMorris. Especially if Coops retires. What a bu!!sh*t article.

Godz Illa

Coach
I recall the same crap paper having a go at Doust for not co-operating with that shyte NRL Summertime show, saying sponsors would be disappointed we did not appear on it. Which sponsor cares about that obscure amateurish Summertime cap when we're on prime time free-to-air tv every Friday night? Mwahahahahahaaaa

Doug2234

First Grade
how funny is the bit - How do you tell what day it is... Dragons are playing on tele - it must be Friday night!

HELL YEAH DT

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
sh*t paper, sh*t journos. Like Pat suggested I've moved onto the Mercury/SMH, much better reads.

Zoggy

Juniors
"Nine's highest Friday night ratings of the year so far - 523,000 viewers - came in round one, when the Dragons played the Eels.

But that may have had more to do with the blue and gold army than with the red and white one."

lol sh*t paper, sh*t writters

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Haha! What a joke of a paper, we have performed the best this year that's why we get the games, f**k If the Panthers want Friday night games f**king earn it and play better!

Let em put panthers v raiders on Friday night. Lets see how many viewers that attracts. Like it or not, Dragons are a draw on Friday night footy. Why promote your game with crap games that no one will watch?

Red V Ultras

Juniors
SMH and League HQ has way better articles. Telecrap is still pissed off because no one at the Dragons football office will return Phil farkfield calls lol.

LazyDreamer

Bench
After their late-season effort last year when they resorted to fabricating stories about us, I don't believe a f***ing thing these amateurs write.

*** 9 or 10 months since I bought a copy of that piece of schidt rag and I tells ya, food tastes better, I feel fitter, my sense of smell is sharper, and I feel far more intelligent! ***

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't see how the Morris article is "negative toward the Dragons", it's just making an educated opinion about Josh's future given Saints' interest in Gaz.

I think the FTA thing is stupid though. They haven't even researched the f**king thing - claiming Manly have no FTA games til R13 when less than two weeks ago they were on Nine on Sunday arvo vs Souths.

Latest posts