What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph - 3 Days, 3 Todd Carney articles

carcharias

Immortal
Dragons fans should stick with the premiership bragging thing....as soon as they talk up fighting prowess amongst their players ...well ....
....mr Creagh's unforgivable pussiness rears it's ugly head.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Dragons fans should stick with the premiership bragging thing....as soon as they talk up fighting prowess amongst their players ...well ....

I'm fairly sure it was you clutching at straws by bringing up fighting carchy

Valheru

Coach
Submerged don't you mean?

That's what happens when you build on a swamp

To the original poster, the alcohol consumer in chief at the Sports section of the Telegraph is an avid fan of the Sharks and a despiser of the Roosters.

This is the reason why the Telegraph will write as many "positive" stories about the Sharks as possible and as many negative stories about the Roosters as possible.

The articles aren't news and most of them are merely build ups or beat ups based on the flimsiest of "facts".

I actually wish Todd and the Cronulla Sharks all the best for 2012, I really do. If I saw Todd in the street, I'd just shake his hand, say thank you and wish him all the best. But it wont be because of anything the Daily Telegraph wrote. That rag isnt fit to use as bedding for animals.

This is spot on.

Toddy is still heavily on the drink, we all know that but Rothfield now has a vested interest in him so the grand crimes of walking into a pub won’t be reported on now.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
creagh.gif

He, ahhhh, erm ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nuh. Got nothing.

Very good player Ben Creagh. Certainly not the old school type though.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Ha.

We'll win the trophies. You win the fights.

We used to do the same thing in juniors. We lost a lot of games, but we loved a stink. We were good at it too.

Small satisfaction when you were watching a bloke with a split lit or black eye winking at you and giving you the bird when he's picking up the trophy. Plus, chicks dig scars.

grouch

First Grade
lol its funny that all the pics from Sharks fans are photoshops. I'd be trying to bend the truth where possible too

Latest posts