What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph competition

maelgwnau

Juniors
PEOPLE

i have

1 x Brisbane v Bulldogs
3 v Bulldogs v Dragons
1 x Bulldogs v Eagles
1 x Bulldogs v Tigers
1 x Bulldogs v Knights

will swap all for 3 x tickets - Tigers v Parra

Kaz

junior
I have tried heaps & got nothing.

I have a Bulldogs vs Roosters & Bulldogs vs Knights to give away.

I don't want any tickets.

maelgwnau

Juniors
kaz i'll take ur bulldogs roosters tickets stuff going to parra v tigers lets go watch the dogs smash some rooters

et

Juniors
I went tonight. No ID needed, they just glance at the printed page and mark it and let you in. But God Homebush is a long way....

TooheysNew

Coach
I do think its a waste of time, but still, theyre leaving themselves open for exploitation.

I didnt really think they would.

Stranger

Coach
You and a friend have won your way to the West Tigers v Penrith Panthers match on 2/3/4 September at Telstra Stadium. So grab your jersey, warm your vocal cords and get ready for a ripper.

Who wants?

j_tig

Juniors
i'll have them if u dont want them... or even if u do want them... just a quick glance by security asd said before!!!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
If anyone has tickets to Tigers vs Eels tonight, can you please PM me... I am at my dad's house but forgot my printout at home. Would much appreciate someone emailing me the PDF.

Latest posts