What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph competition

TigerMo

Juniors
Dilmah said:
I'm lost... don't get the paper. Where's all this at? What competetion?

Don't laugh at me. :?

Register at www.nrl.com/vote1, then enter the code word of the day (found in the Daily Telegraph, or just check for the code word in the thread), then vote for your favourite team and then you have a list of selection of what games you want to go to for all the TS games happening this year, choose 1 of them. If you win, you will be notified instantly, and if you do, check your email, download the pdf file, and print of the tickets. Hope this helps.

JK

The barcode doesn't look too healthy but if they try and keep us out! :evil:

And a public thanks to Hybrid for saving two mates dosh on tomorrow nights game. Much appreciated.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
JK said:
The barcode doesn't look too healthy but if they try and keep us out! :evil:

And a public thanks to Hybrid for saving two mates dosh on tomorrow nights game. Much appreciated.

No worries.

Thanks for the Panthers/Tigers ticket. 8)

TigerMo

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
All the barcodes are the same. So I dont think that is really gunna be an issue.

If that's the case, wouldn't people just print off multiple copies of their tickets and give them to other people?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Thats what the concern is at the moment TigerMo. I emailed the NRL for clarification but havent had a reply as yet.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
OK I just rang Telstra Stadium with 2 issues:-

Issue 1 What happens if more people turn up then tickets were allocated (as in if people forward their tickets on to others or print out multiple copies for friends)

The reply was: and I quote "It is an 83,000 seat stadium, so if more turn up we will have plenty of room for them"

Issue 2 Will they be asking for ID at the gate to prove you are the person who won the tickets.

The replay was: No we wont be doing that, so it is ok if your friend wins tickets and cant go, he/she can give them to someone else.

Its all very interesting

* EDIT * Update

I just rang the NRL to confirm/clarify.

They said, even though the numbers at the bottom of the tickets are all the same, the barcodes themselves are all different. So, if you win a ticket and print out say 100 copies for all your mates, the first one scanned would go through, but the rest would all be denied.

So if I were you, I wouldnt be sending out copies to friends, otherwise you could miss out yourself.

TooheysNew

Coach
I'd be willing to bet the barcodes themselves are unreadable by any barcode scanner. Have a look at them even while zoomed in on acrobat reader. Barely readable to the naked eye. I can't tell where one bar starts and the next ends.

innsaneink

Referee
Dilmah said:
I'd be willing to bet the barcodes themselves are unreadable by any barcode scanner. Have a look at them even while zoomed in on acrobat reader. Barely readable to the naked eye. I can't tell where one bar starts and the next ends.

The lady at the library, whos printer I used, was amused by all my free tickets....we tried the scanner there and it didnt work.

They said, even though the numbers at the bottom of the tickets are all the same, the barcodes themselves are all different. So, if you win a ticket and print out say 100 copies for all your mates, the first one scanned would go through, but the rest would all be denied.

I have 8 and looking at em all thru maginfying glass they all look identical..

bc2cx.jpg

Matt M

Juniors
How come some people are getting heaps of tickets yet I can't get any? Every time it just says 'unfortunately you didn't win any tickets blah blah blah'

TigerMo

Juniors
Matt M said:
How come some people are getting heaps of tickets yet I can't get any? Every time it just says 'unfortunately you didn't win any tickets blah blah blah'

I used to win tickets 60 % of the time before, but now I have just tried to win tickets 6 times in a row on seperate accounts, and haven't won once. I reckon they've already gave away the 26,000 tickets.

huntress_555

Juniors
Matt M said:

I got that for a while too :lol:

But now I've won:

Bulldgos vs Broncos
West Tigers vs Roosters
West Tigers vs Bulldogs

Latest posts