What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph competition

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
How do these things work?

They have a barcode on them so I assume once you hand them in and they get scanned, if the same person uses the same ticket, they will be denied entry.

Would that be correct?

I have Dogs vs Saints ticket - will swap for Tigers tickets.

yep, 1 ticket for 1 person.

innsaneink

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
Not to worry, I won some :D

I can't seem to get them off hotmail though. It's pretty weird.

Yeah my whole comp froze when i tried to open the file.....someone told me they think hotmail may think the attcachments a virus......but it was odd, my AV blocked an intrusion roughly at the same time....all cool now tho.

innsaneink

Referee
Thnx MQ;-)

Im glad the Tigers are getting a guaranteed gate at Telstra....cant see how profit sharing will work with all this going on. Tho I saw somewhere a figure on the amount of Tix being offered. Just checked....26000 tickets at 13 games....2000 freebies per game.

Glen

Bench
ahaha after 3 failed attempts when saying I was an Eels fan, I try as a fan of a different club and I win tickets. I know the Telecrap hates the Eels but geez

Balmain_Boy

innsaneink said:
Thnx MQ;-)

Im glad the Tigers are getting a guaranteed gate at Telstra....cant see how profit sharing will work with all this going on. Tho I saw somewhere a figure on the amount of Tix being offered. Just checked....26000 tickets at 13 games....2000 freebies per game.

I'd say the tele will be paying for some of the tickets.

skeepe

Immortal
Balmain_Boy said:
innsaneink said:
Thnx MQ;-)

I disagree. I actually think that Telstra will be picking up the bill for ALL tickets. At least, that's the impression I was given.

Balmain_Boy

skeepe said:
Balmain_Boy said:
innsaneink said:
Thnx MQ;-)

I disagree. I actually think that Telstra will be picking up the bill for ALL tickets. At least, that's the impression I was given.

Fair enough. I would think that the Telegraph would have to incur some cost for the advertising etc.

Jono078

Referee
I got Tigers and Eel tickets for this weekend, so anyone want them for a trade, preferably for the knights game ?

JK

Have three double passes for Tigers/Panthers 2/3/4 September and willing to swap for ONE double pass for Tigers/Bulldogs.

Having a Dogs season pass cuts me out of most of these but that one would be tops.

Latest posts