What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph Ticket Giveaway!!

innsaneink

Referee
maelgwnau said:
Starts Monday 13th March 2006

Go and buy a tele get a free ticket and go to the footy!!

A bit more info?
Is it again thru NRL.COM too?
Are they using email?

Morenito

Juniors
Most likely tickets to all the Telstra Stadium matches since theres like 3 or 4 clubs that play home games there this season.

Theres going to be plenty of free seats.

maelgwnau

Juniors
they haven't realeased the T & C's yet.

All tickets that are givenaway are for Telstra Stadium

Joes Milk Bar

Juniors
You can try as many times as you want, just go back and submit it again and you should eventually win. THE T&C say you can enter as many times as you like during the promotional period, so it is all legit. Don't be cheap and ask for tickets you don't want though. :)

Dragons_#1

Bench
did anyone get a dragons vs bulldogs ticket that they dont want or even 2?? i tried all day and didnt even get one haha pm me plzzzzz

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BUY a tele?

Give me a break. Not even them whoring out Telstra will make me buy that paper.

mattyg

Bench
nah i bought tickets to the Bulldogs vs Tigers game last night, pax was number 17200 odd. there should be no excuse for that game getting less than 30,000 to it. Bulldogs are apparently the best supported team in sydney, playing the premiers from last year at a ground they both call there home ground. i hope we can get an AFL style crowd to it.

Latest posts