What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daine Laurie

High Flyers

Juniors
No thanks, I saw him one night at the bridge hotel at balmain at about 3am in the morning in the lead up to last years season. This was after he had left the tigers and before he had run out on the field his new club, so you would think in the middle of preseason he would be taking footy pretty seriously...

His eyes were wide open, chewing gum rapidly and looking for the bar.

Ill leave you to join the dots together to figure out the state he was in but it wasnt pretty. This was right during the time where every controversy was being played out in the papers and I just remember thinking what an idiot he was to be doing that at the time...

So yeah, pass thanks!

Bigfella

Coach
Yep. If he's using chewing gum, even just recreationally, he should have a line drawn through his name.

Bigfella

Coach
As he says though poo - Its one thing to be chewing gum with your eyes wide open but it's unforgivable in preaseason.

TheParraboy

Staff member
No thanks, I saw him one night at the bridge hotel at balmain at about 3am in the morning in the lead up to last years season. This was after he had left the tigers and before he had run out on the field his new club, so you would think in the middle of preseason he would be taking footy pretty seriously...

His eyes were wide open, chewing gum rapidly and looking for the bar.

Ill leave you to join the dots together
to figure out the state he was in but it wasnt pretty. This was right during the time where every controversy was being played out in the papers and I just remember thinking what an idiot he was to be doing that at the time...

So yeah, pass thanks!

gamesforblondes2.jpg

Latest posts