What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Jones, Lucas, Croker - all good cap friendly and quality roster signings. Knights developed and willing to take market value or less to stay, and should perform at or exceed their salary.

This will be the trend in recruitment with Sully.

Hopefully Leo signs next on around no more than 600-650K

I don't see our cap improving dramatically until all the deadwood contracts end this time next year.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Jones, Lucas, Croker - all good cap friendly and quality roster signings. Knights developed and willing to take market value or less to stay, and should perform at or exceed their salary.

This will be the trend in recruitment with Sully.

Hopefully Leo signs next on around no more than 600-650K

I don't see our cap improving dramatically until all the deadwood contracts end this time next year.
For Leo at this stage I think more than $600K might be overs. He’s good but was a little flat at times this year. Trouble is we paid Dan on potential and look where that got us. Don’t want to make the same mistake with Leo.

Without there being many options out there I think POS might just try to plug a couple of holes for 2025 and we hit the market properly for 2026. Hard to sign big name marquee players when there aren’t any available.

For Leo at this stage I think more than $600K might be overs. He’s good but was a little flat at times this year. Trouble is we paid Dan on potential and look where that got us. Don’t want to make the same mistake with Leo.

Without there being many options out there I think POS might just try to plug a couple of holes for 2025 and we hit the market properly for 2026. Hard to sign big name marquee players when there aren’t any available.
Without doubt, he has potential, but hopefully the paying on potential days are well behind us.

600K is where he's at, 650K at a pinch if we have the luxury of allowing some extras. If he wants anything over that I'd be ok with letting him go.

He wants to do a loan deal for a year. Surely no club here gives the storm that luxury.
Knights at a crossroads regarding spine.

2 choices 1) If Pezet is as good as reports, make him an offer he simply cannot say no to - or 2) recruit a fair to middling half

Outside of the anomaly that is Chad Townsend I can't remember the last time a fair to middling half won a comp.

Either way our 5/8 stocks are equally poor and need improving.

Latest posts