What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dallas Johnson - How many weeks?

Moffo

Referee
Thuggish hit, surely he will go for a few

As should Steve Clark, the incompetent wad that he is

LESStar58

Referee
Has he even been to the judiciary before? I don't think he has in 4 years of first grade.
At best he'll get loading and should make Wednesdays series opener.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I think he'll get a downgrade but whether that is enough with the loading rubbish then I am not sure. I think Lyon will get off as well.

Ghoulies

Bench
LESStar58 said:
Has he even been to the judiciary before? I don't think he has in 4 years of first grade.
He was charged for a dangerous throw a while back, wasn't he?

Either way, I'd hate to see him miss an origin match over an incident that was clearly absent of any malice.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Looked pretty intended to me, there was never a need to c**k the shoulder - AND he was the third man in.

Molly

Juniors
Dodger said:
Looked pretty intended to me, there was never a need to c**k the shoulder - AND he was the third man in.

I must have missed the rule change that says you cannot have 3 players involved in a tackle.

If origin wasnt a consideration he would get 1 week, but I bet there is a trade off w Lyon and Johnson both getting off. Regardless of which may be the "worse" offence.

Dani

Immortal
Running in to help bring down an already falling player while deliberately cocking his shoulder and aiming right for the nose?

And here i was thinking that men can't multi-task.

Mr Saab

Referee
LESStar58 said:

Yes he has been charged before by the Match Review Committee and taken early pleas with dangerous throws.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Three men in if there is an initial tackle is ok. All progress had been pretty much halted before Johnson came in, so it was late as well. He didn't try and make a tackle, only shoulder an unprotected player. 2 weeks.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Third man in i.e. akin to a flop. The tackle was effected and he joined the party. The shoulder was COCKED. Take off the purple and navy glasses people.

Dani

Immortal
A flop, sure, but to go in with the intention to hit someone square in the nose? No way.

Still it happened and he will have to suffer the consequences, but it was far from intentional, that's what got up me.