What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dallas Johnson - How many weeks?

Dani

Immortal
I'm quite shocked by the decision. Careless tackle, thought he'd go, but hoped he wouldn't.

Are we all watching the same footage??

The bloke has run in late as the tackle was nearly completed, cocked his shoulder and
charged directly at Matuia's (sp) head. He sure was going in to give him a tickle.

It was a cheap shot and one that Reni will not forget IMO.

Iafeta

Referee
kia ora storm said:
:blahb: ...thanks for the lecture...must remember to consult your wisdom next time I post.

You obviously hold grudges on past posts...:roll:

It's wrong is it?

You're the bloke going around telling everyone Johnson shouldn't have been charged because he didn't have intent, I merely showed you that it has nothing to do with intent. That's another grading altogether, so that can't have had anything to do with the final decision as grading wasn't put into the initial charge. Surely you can understand that, or do I need to break it down further for you?

Iafeta said:
It's wrong is it?

You're the bloke going around telling everyone Johnson shouldn't have been charged because he didn't have intent, I merely showed you that it has nothing to do with intent. That's another grading altogether, so that can't have had anything to do with the final decision as grading wasn't put into the initial charge. Surely you can understand that, or do I need to break it down further for you?

Point taken...but stop bringing the Wayne Pearce argument into it...that was a past post questioning the Warriors....or do you have to stoop to that level to get your point across ??.

Moffo

Referee
oh, another bullsh*t decision by the judiciary around origin time

f**k me dead im surprised by that one :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

what a joke, NRL protecting Melbourne again

Moffo

Referee
:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

when will the cockstains explain this one? maitua will get his revenge, watch yourself dallas you thug