What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Awards. Winner = Johnathan Thurston

Rod

Bench
Johns would have won in 2001 had he not been suspended near the end of the year.

no name

Coach
Timmah said:
Unlikely, Gower wouldn't have gone near it nor would've Priddis.

jtb, while you're right on the ball with the correlation of winner and premier - I can tell you Brisbane d. Canterbury in 1998, not the other way around.

Gower was ahead when they stopped showing the count and then lead the panthers to the minor permiership. It is a well known fact that gower would have won the dally m had they held it in 2003

no name said:
Gower was ahead when they stopped showing the count and then lead the panthers to the minor permiership. It is a well known fact that gower would have won the dally m had they held it in 2003

but it wasn't held. he didn't win.

brooksy19

Bench
Farah confirmed it tonight

3. Farah .. with painkillers mind you
2. Brett Seymour
1. Fulton/Marshall/Gallen/Covell - can't split em.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Who ever wins the Dally M Medal will not win the NRL Grand final.

Gee I hope CamSmith gets POTY.

I'll be quite shocked if Farah does hold on - simply cuz Wests were so sh*te in the back end of the season.

Jono078

Referee
Farah will most likely get it.

Dark horses could be Price or Thurston.

Thurston would have gotten quite a few MOTM and 2 pointers since the went behind closed doors.

bowen_1

Juniors
For mine the dark horse is Matt Bowen, he's had so many MOTM performances since it went behind closed doors, and I think he was around 3rd then.

Tommax25

Bench
Dally M: Farah
Captain of the Year: Asotasi
Rep Player of the Year: Price
FB: Bowen
Wing: Folau
Centre: Hodges
5/8: Lyon.....joking Anasta
Half: Thurston
Hooker: Farah
2nd Row: SBW
Prop: Price
Lock: Johnson

i forget the other awards provan summons? nathan hindmarsh he always seems to win it

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Most of our players and coaching staff should be even further ashamed of themselves if Farah doesn't win, as their inept rubbish in the last month has put a doubt on his chances.

Still think he'll scrape it by a few points. Here's hoping.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I get the feeling that Smith might struggle through the Storm's indifferent form from Rounds 20-23.

Price is probably his biggest threat - he would've got a number of 3-point efforts late in the year plus 1 or 2 points in SOO3 I'd imagine.