What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Coach of the year suspicious bets

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Webster - debut coaching season, took team from 15th to 4th
Walters - 3rd season as coach, took side from 9th to 2nd
Cleary - 18th season as a coach, minor premiership and going for. a 3rd straight premiership

blaza88z

Coach
Webster deserves it, has taken over a club at their lowest, and got them to top 4 in one season.

Kev has been at the Broncos for 3 seasons and Ivan, 6 or so at Penrith

I don't know that too much was wrong at the Warriors, sometimes a coach change is that is needed. Reminds me of Cowboys last season.

As for the Broncos, we had to clean out the office, the football department, even half the roster.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I don't know that too much was wrong at the Warriors, sometimes a coach change is that is needed. Reminds me of Cowboys last season.

As for the Broncos, we had to clean out the office, the football department, even half the roster.
Hahaha mate...everything was wrong at the Warriors. We were a f**king shit show. You don't get to play in one losing final in 12 years by being OK. We were at our lowest ebb after COVID. Players were tired, fans didn't give much of a f**k etc. We'd tried that many coaches. Webster was an absolute breath of fresh air.

Fangs

Coach
Race between Cleary and Webster who have both been ultra impressive.

99% sure it's Webster. Most fans had them bottom 4 this year. Their rise back to the top of the ladder has been remarkable. One game from a grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts