What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M points vs Roosters

xr62nv

Juniors
TheParraboy said:
Finch was all over Anasta like a pitbull on a poodle :D
Tim Smith missed 7 tackles which obviously Mascord took into account, otherwise Tim had a great game.

In games like the roosters one, any number of players could have polled points really

now it says tim only missed two .. but the one he missed were important one that led to the harrison try..

still i think hindmarsh deserved the 2 .. and timmy for the 1 point ..

not taking anything away from finch, he had a pretty good game in defence as well..

TheParraboy

Staff member
xr62nv said:
now it says tim only missed two .. but the one he missed were important one that led to the harrison try..

still i think hindmarsh deserved the 2 .. and timmy for the 1 point ..

not taking anything away from finch, he had a pretty good game in defence as well..

2?

I looked right after the game

I even mentioned 7 in another thread right after the game

gee they are hopless :x

xr62nv

Juniors
TheParraboy said:
2?

I looked right after the game

I even mentioned 7 in another thread right after the game

gee they are hopless :x

they usually update a few stats, like adding a few tackles here and there.. never knew they'd take off 5 miss tackles..

soliola still has 8 though, so maybe an error

Y2Eel

First Grade
If you dont attempt to tackle a player and they go past you is that counted as a missed tackle?

Hurriflatch

Referee
NRL.com is shocking

against the titans they had Wagon having scored a try when it was Hindmarsh who scored it, and it took them almost an hour to fix it.

If they can't even get the try scorer right how are they meant to have any hope getting something like missed tackles correct?

caylo

Bench
It currently has timmy with 2, and Cayless with 6. Now i preety sure i can think of more than 2 occations timmy missed tackles, but struggle to remember 1 from Cayless.
Finch made a great contrabution, backed up cayless to make a break a break which lead to Inu try. Also kicking game was excellent, other than 1 kick which went into the feet of the roosters players. I have no problem with Finchy getting two points, i think alround his game was better than timmy. Realy other than timmys try assist his game was not that crash hot. He did take some wrong options, and his defence was a little 'hows it going'. Plus he made a few errors. I agree with eela comments on his peformance.
Overall i don't know if Finch deserved the 2 points, but he deserved it more than timmy.
I also have to commend Cayless, he is running with real purpose, and offloading. Its the Cayless of old, and is one of the form props in the comp.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
Finch did one good general kick. Apart from that he was tripping over himself and throwing forward passes. It must be a typo!!
he threw one forward pass and tripped over once, yet you say he did it all game? what about tim smith missing the easy tackle on ashley harrison, dont see you bagging timmy out for that.

caylo

Bench
hindmarsh4pm said:
he threw one forward pass and tripped over once, yet you say he did it all game? what about tim smith missing the easy tackle on ashley harrison, dont see you bagging timmy out for that.

that forward pass only happened because he tripped over, had he not tripped over, the pass would have led to a try im sure. The player (i can't remember who) that caught it was through a gap, and under the post before the call was made.

parra pete

Referee
caylo said:
It currently has timmy with 2, and Cayless with 6. Now I preety sure I can think of more than 2 occations timmy missed tackles, but struggle to remember 1 from Cayless.
Finch made a great contrabution, backed up Cayless to make a break a break which lead to Inu try. Also kicking game was excellent, other than 1 kick which went into the feet of the roosters players. I have no problem with Finchy getting two points, I think alround his game was better than timmy. Realy other than Timmy's try assist his game was not that crash hot. He did take some wrong options, and his defence was a little 'how's it going'. Plus he made a few errors. I agree with eela comments on his peformance.
Overall I don't know if Finch deserved the 2 points, but he deserved it more than timmy.
I also have to commend Cayless, he is running with real purpose, and offloading. It's the Cayless of old, and is one of the form props in the comp.

Mate, you obviously love your football..and are passionate about it but I can't believe your spelling is Sooooooo bad!!! :lol: ..but I enjoy your posts, really do...

caylo

Bench
parra pete said:
Mate, you obviously love your football..and are passionate about it but I can't believe your spelling is Sooooooo bad!!! :lol: ..but I enjoy your posts, really do...

Thanks Mr Pete... mabey you should have seen my english papers last year. Didn't stop me from coming 6th im my year though. Pete everyone has their faults, you can't spot talent, I can't spell... :lol: :lol: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

I'm downloading the spell cheak right now, but guess what, i still think i'll make mistakes... lol

parra pete

Referee
caylo said:
Thanks Mr Pete... mabey you should have seen my english papers last year. Didn't stop me from coming 6th im my year though. Pete everyone has their faults, you can't spot talent, I can't spell... :lol: :lol: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

I'm downloading the spell cheak right now, but guess what, i still think i'll make mistakes... lol

Fair enough comment too. I probably asked for it..No offence meant Caylo.

caylo

Bench
parra pete said:
Fair enough comment too. I probably asked for it..No offence meant Caylo.

Pete mate I'm joking. No hard feelings, when parramatta are winning i hold o grudges ;-)
I'm a simple man, i know most people on here won't know when im joking and when I'm not. Here is a hit, I'm always joking, i don't do serious.