What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally shaM Awards

leoc

Juniors
F..k me!! Can't believe Benji got rolled !!
How the hell does Slater get more votes than Benji, even when Slater didn't play the last round?:crazy:

F..k me!! Can't believe Benji got rolled !!
How the hell does Slater get more votes than Benji, even when Slater didn't play the last round?:crazy:
Probably got something to do with his consistently excellent performances in the other 25 rounds.:roll:

MacDougall

First Grade
Slater definitely is a deserved winner. The dude won despite having Cronk and Smith take over 40 points off him.

Ausguy

Coach
as they said benji was in a team placed 11th after round 16.... melbourne never left the top 4.

Matchball

Bench
Players don't take it seriously, it's a chance to show off the misses and suck down free piss and a good meal whilst wearing fancy duds.

Anyone else think Jodie Gordon looks like a HIV recipient?
Ugly horsed mouthed bikie coke mole with no talent other than gargling c**k gravy.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
No problems with Slater winning, his form this year was exceptional. Only surprise is Benji collecting zero from the Panthers game. In the end, it wouldn't have made a difference.

gronkathon

First Grade
Well deserved for Slater.

Turned off after it became clear it was a News Ltd apology show for the Mexican Frauds

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slater imo always had it wrapped up.

I had a feeling Benji wouldn't score points in the last round, Farah and Smith had blinders. 2nd place is probably Benji's best result though, thats something noteworthy imo.

And Five-eighth of the year is a good pick up.

netic

Juniors
Mate hard to take it away from Billy SLater he did have a great year and in my opinion a well deserve winner.

Benji getting Five Eighth of the year is recognition for his great year

N.C.

Juniors
So they gave the biscuits to a bunch of cheats? f**k me... That sends a message, doesn't it? Assemble a gun team with no regard for the rules, get caught, send a few of your mates on a 'round the world trip, don't forget to keep three of the worlds' best, then cop all the love and cuddles when you "bounce back". So sick of that team - should have been kicked out!

Radical Rat

Juniors
Players don't take it seriously, it's a chance to show off the misses and suck down free piss and a good meal whilst wearing fancy duds.

Ugly horsed mouthed bikie coke mole with no talent other than gargling c**k gravy.

Haha...def agree with you on Jodie Gordon. She's toxic as hell. Benji and Robbie's misses' are smokin though.

Are people seriously getting upset about this? He came second to Billy Slater, the star in a team who were run away minor premiers (although back to back losses at the death reeled them in a bit). Hardly a sham, it's not like he lost out to John Sutton, Slater is a worthy winner of the award.

super_coach

First Grade
We were playing busted for weeks, very hard to poll points in a busted team. As for the winner, the bloke is a freak, turns up every week and gives 110%. I have seen some great no1 over many years but this bloke must be close to the best

Dragon

Coach

:lol:

leoc

Juniors
A day later, I concede Slater was pretty good all year.
Just vented at watching the Mexican awards.

N.C.

Juniors
As an aside - I've always found it odd that some fan favourites get called by their initials, while others don't. If JT and GI can achieve such an accolade, d'you reckon young Bill has now earned the right to be known as BS?

innsaneink

Referee
As an aside - I've always found it odd that some fan favourites get called by their initials, while others don't. If JT and GI can achieve such an accolade, d'you reckon young Bill has now earned the right to be known as BS?
Just dont suggest that to Vic Darchinyan