What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dame gay v Titans.

carinashark

First Grade
Going around to Old Mates place to watch this one and eat his Monte Carlos. Will be a fun day although me Cobber is a good bloke he has one major fault. He is a far-can Tory and of course I wont mention the War.

Twould be a lovely way to finish a beautiful weekend.

Carn the Sharks.
Beer and Pizza (homemade)

chewsta

First Grade
Lachie won't let the boys down. Really looking forward to his energy, skills and speed out there.
I'm not wearing the cursed Heritage Jersey either so I fully expect us to win this. UP UP, so on and so forth.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Should always be confident of a win, I swear a lot of people in here want to go in as the underdog.
I expect us to win, last 6 over the titans, they are battlers have struggled all season, we should put them away

Frenzy.

Immortal
Things to be worried about:

1. We're wearing the black jersey
2. It's being played interstate
3. Stakey can't keep his f**king mouth shut!!

I wish that damn whale would hurry up and eat The Jonah

Frenzy.

Immortal
Should always be confident of a win, I swear a lot of people in here want to go in as the underdog.
I expect us to win, last 6 over the titans, they are battlers have struggled all season, we should put them away

Then how about you stop making stupid negative threads like Fitz 0-4 and Negative 3 -2 -1 vs Raiders. Then stop deathriding and making outlandish statements about other teams who always throw it back in your face.

Ever heard of keeping your powder dry?

It's an English phrase if that helps. Probably not, you don't speak much of that.

Stake Removed

First Grade
It is the 1-17 as announced.
Lets see if Graham is back to his best Fitz must believe he is ready to have dropped Wilton to bench

Windy70

Juniors
Every body stop fighting...your upsetting the children.

Sharks will win and win well. We will go around them...around the big forwards.

Up Up

It is the 1-17 as announced.
Lets see if Graham is back to his best Fitz must believe he is ready to have dropped Wilton to bench
As i told you during the week, and Fitz confirmed this, Wilton will be playing more of a middle role as we are running out of middle players.
At least with Moroko I knew you were joking, well, maybe.