What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dame gay v Titans.

sladden road

Juniors
Well fellow merkins. As I currently reside in Robina, I am going today.
Its been raining heavy overnight so hopefully it stops.
Also hopefully we win as I am going with a bunch of foul mouthed kiwis and one novacastrian. They will be sure to heap it on me. But I have faith in the return of the mighties.
Up up.
24-12 good guys.

bluefox68

Staff member
Yes, mate.

Unfortunately, I have other commitments, but a couple of mates are going!

Quigs

Immortal
Going around to Old Mates place to watch this one and eat his Monte Carlos. Will be a fun day although me Cobber is a good bloke he has one major fault. He is a far-can Tory and of course I wont mention the War.

Twould be a lovely way to finish a beautiful weekend.

Carn the Sharks.

Inferno

Coach
It's probably already been posted but Fitz is easily the most impressive speaker our club has had in a very long time.

Weaponhead

Coach
The Sharks attitude has varied enormously in recent weeks. If they are switched on and energetic they can win. If lethargic, then they won't.

The physical battle in the forwards is important. The mental game is more important.

Get it done Sharks

Stake Removed

First Grade
36-6 to us.
And will put tries on in 1st 10 minutes of game, as well as the last 10.
Our left hand side strength in attack, backrower and centre have scored tries this year running straight off pases by Moylan and Hynes, continue this we win easy

36-6 to us.
And will put tries on in 1st 10 minutes of game, as well as the last 10.
Our left hand side strength in attack, backrower and centre have scored tries this year running straight off pases by Moylan and Hynes, continue this we win easy
giphy.gif

Latest posts