What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dame gay v Titans.

Poss

Juniors
Any concerns with Sifas ankle for next week?
What about Toby with the crusher on report?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Missed the game, caught a replay, looked much better than last week and conditions were awful.

Felt we played to conditions and the all out attack was tempered, wonder who instigated that, I’d suggest the players may have played a major role. Not that I know for sure.

Nicho and his kicks were very good, out of danger early and over the crossbar were spot on. Even his sin bin showed he understood the assignment to not let them score one more time. We knew a win by 2 was needed, reckon he did too.

Anyway… for me that was season defining, we still haven’t lost 2 in a row and had we got stuck on 12 points with roosters next week we were a chance to really drop off the pace.

Big one for Fitzy next week at shark park.

chewsta

First Grade
Nothing official. Just the mechanism of injury. Will see what comes out

I watched the replay a couple of times to see what happened. I couldn't see anything that happened that could have caused him to hurt himself but man he looked to be in some pain.

Poss

Juniors
If you’re on twitter, have a look at NRLPhysios tweet. It shows when Sifa hurt himself.

“Siosifa Talakai came off with a foot/ankle injury suffered here. Did manage to play on for 3-4 minutes before coming off. Video limited, most likely concern is a lateral ankle sprain but tough to see from this angle, would be quick return if so. Can’t rule out foot involvement.”

shaggs

Coach
If you’re on twitter, have a look at NRLPhysios tweet. It shows when Sifa hurt himself.

“Siosifa Talakai came off with a foot/ankle injury suffered here. Did manage to play on for 3-4 minutes before coming off. Video limited, most likely concern is a lateral ankle sprain but tough to see from this angle, would be quick return if so. Can’t rule out foot involvement.”
I saw that, but ill back myself to say it’s a mid foot injury

Frailty

First Grade
Overall ok performance. Still feel they have a tendency for dumb football which cost them. For example, at 24-12 Hynes for a small bomb from about 30m out towards the right sideline about 5-10m from Titans tryline. I’m sure this was aimed to just lock the Titans in the corner. Instead, Nikora (I think?) bats the ball back directly to Brimson who makes a half break before getting tackled around the legs by Katoa. Would have been bad enough giving momentum, but then Katoa has his over-reaction to a small tap of the foot to gift the Titans field position. Ultimately, Titans score.

They’ll learn, hopefully, that there are times for competing those kicks and times to just lock down defensively.

Latest posts