What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dane laurie?

nqcowboy87

Bench
i thought he was signed to you guys on an incentive based contract, isnt on the knights profiles page or in the nswcup reggies sides. did he stuff up again or something

aqua_duck

Coach
He has some sort of foot/toe injury which has just taken abit longer to get right then expected.

Spot On

Coach
I see your point. Now, put it this way. A hypothetical if you will. The Cowboys help. He stays and plays. Gets back to firsts. The Cows get knocked out late in the semis. He commits the same offence. What will the Cowboys do then?

TooheysNew

Coach
Not sure of the point youre making. They'll either continue to offer him counselling, or they won't. id suggest the former. At that point its a legal issue that is largely out of their hands anyway.

Hanscholo

Bench
I was given the tip that he wouldnt be playing this year back when i was putting my sc team together. No reason was given and i cant quote the person. I wouldnt expect him back.

Jono078

Referee
Pretty sure they showed him scoring a try on the footy show as well, I thought it was footage of Jamal Idris until it said Macquarie Scorpians.