What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dane Neilson

I laugh at the Hunt cost us signings i guess being utter shit for three years and having a nuffie coach didn't have anything to do with that.

You don't have to like the guy but its not his fault what has happened when you have Doust as a C.E.O what do you expect.

Crazy that fans are happy about Dangers release. One of the best centres in the game. Amazing defender, quick off the mark, nice passing skills and the smartest centre going around not named Jamie Lyon. Your guys loss.

Premiership winner and a starting player at times for Qland during their dominance. Highly relied on by Bellamy and the Storm. This guy is a top drawer centre. You have not even given him a chance. At 29 he is in his prime and much better than any other centres you have. Can also play on the wing and is one of the best defensive players in the game. You don't let players of this magnitude go, it's like when Fittler left Penrith.

grandorient

Bench
Crazy that fans are happy about Dangers release. One of the best centres in the game. Amazing defender, quick off the mark, nice passing skills and the smartest centre going around not named Jamie Lyon. Your guys loss.

Premiership winner and a starting player at times for Qland during their dominance. Highly relied on by Bellamy and the Storm. This guy is a top drawer centre. You have not even given him a chance. At 29 he is in his prime and much better than any other centres you have. Can also play on the wing and is one of the best defensive players in the game. You don't let players of this magnitude go, it's like when Fittler left Penrith.

Completely agree DNBF, club's made a huge mistake.

GO

RedVDragon

Juniors
See you Dane once where good I would say the best. Just behave yourself when your out in public. No need to bite anyone when you get rejected.

Nah I'm just kidding guys, you fellas dodged a bullet big time there, great call by the club.

I'm a Warriors fan so had to put up with him the last two seasons starting ahead of the likes of Hurrell and Laumape, dude has zero attacking game, can't feed his winger to save his life (Vatuvai was so deprived when Nielsen was there) and his vaunted defensive game was crap. Terrible centre, not even close to NRL starting calibre, he was obviously a by-product of the Storm system.

He did you guys a massive favour with that biting shit, should never be seen in the NRL again, although someone will probably be dumb enough to offer him a contract.

doola_dragon

Juniors
Nah I'm just kidding guys, you fellas dodged a bullet big time there, great call by the club.

I'm a Warriors fan so had to put up with him the last two seasons starting ahead of the likes of Hurrell and Laumape, dude has zero attacking game, can't feed his winger to save his life (Vatuvai was so deprived when Nielsen was there) and his vaunted defensive game was crap. Terrible centre, not even close to NRL starting calibre, he was obviously a by-product of the Storm system.

He did you guys a massive favour with that biting shit, should never be seen in the NRL again, although someone will probably be dumb enough to offer him a contract.

hehe that's funny, well done DNBF

Latest posts