What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel wagon Form

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Hello Parra fans

I know i have given alot bad talk about daniel wagon. I still believe that he is a liability im planning on doing some research on wags. By watching wagon's game this weekend. i Will be posting my results and some stats on monday night.

Many have said to me that his defence is top noch and that he has been injured that's why he is not at the top of his game . i intend after this weekend and next to prove that he not just a liability but a waste of a position. Please please dont get me wrong i'm a fan and blue and gold to the bone but i feel that some weaknesses (wagon) must be pointed out.

To all eels fans please watch his game this weekend and comment on my stats i will be scaling his game between (1-10) of course 10 being the highest.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

cardinal

Juniors
PARRACHILEAN said:
Hello Parra fans

I know i have given alot bad talk about daniel wagon. I still believe that he is a liability im planning on doing some research on wags. By watching wagon's game this weekend. i Will be posting my results and some stats on monday night.

Many have said to me that his defence is top noch and that he has been injured that's why he is not at the top of his game . i intend after this weekend and next to prove that he not just a liability but a waste of a position. Please please dont get me wrong i'm a fan and blue and gold to the bone but i feel that some weaknesses (wagon) must be pointed out.

To all eels fans please watch his game this weekend and comment on my stats i will be scaling his game between (1-10) of course 10 being the highest.

Can't wait, remember you are on the record as saying he did no defensive work last fri night and the stats showed he racked up 31 tackles in 41 minutes, so please pay close attention. Buy the way the Wagon knockers have been around for a while now and he always seems to make them go quiet. They were up and about last year I remember and in the last half of the year and the start of this year untill he got injured he was one of the form backrowers of the comp. I know he must not be flash enough for you but if you did a survey of the players on who they want to play alongside I think Wags would be in the top 2 .

The Colonel

Immortal
I can't wait..... this will be interesting. I'm sure join the bandwagon will follow and put in a report on Eric Grothe as well.

cardinal said:
Can't wait, remember you are on the record as saying he did no defensive work last fri night and the stats showed he racked up 31 tackles in 41 minutes, so please pay close attention. Buy the way the Wagon knockers have been around for a while now and he always seems to make them go quiet. They were up and about last year I remember and in the last half of the year and the start of this year untill he got injured he was one of the form backrowers of the comp. I know he must not be flash enough for you but if you did a survey of the players on who they want to play alongside I think Wags would be in the top 2 .

I would Say Number 1.

Wags is a Great club man, as well as doing those little 1% things not alot of people notice.

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
My friend the Stocky Dog has brought to my attention that if he is soo good at defence when has he made any reprosentitive side i know once he was no .6 for QRl but that was like 50years ago. Seriously the form backrower i really doubt that why are we sticking up for a left over from brian smith dark era please bring through the young blokes and leave in premier league.

Bazal

Post Whore
PARRACHILEAN said:
Hello Parra fans

You're an idiot

fish eel

Immortal
Bazal said:
You're an idiot

TBH Bazal, thats a bit harsh and you may end up with egg on your face if we are provided with a comprehensive report on wagons game.;-)

Bazal

Post Whore
cardinal said:
Can't wait, remember you are on the record as saying he did no defensive work last fri night and the stats showed he racked up 31 tackles in 41 minutes, so please pay close attention. .

I'm pretty sure the problem is, as demonstrated in the first post where he has to confirm that ten is actually higher than one, that he simply can't count...

Bazal

Post Whore
fish eel said:
TBH Bazal, thats a bit harsh and you may end up with egg on your face if we are provided with a comprehensive report on wagons game.;-)

Yeah, tbh I probably should have thought about that, with the obvious thought and knowledge behind that comprehensive statistical report

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I wonder if Melbourne would've scored only 14 points if Cannings was playing?

Look i like Cannings, people know this, however i haven't been happy with his marker defence for a month now, he's too slow at getting up and markers know this.....and the same applies to Fui as well.

Wagon, Robbo & Hindy are 3 of the best in the business at shutting down dummy half runing.

Wagon is needed, however i think after how impressive paulo has been he needs to be there somewhere,. He's a lot more mobile then Cannings and offers more variety.

fish eel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
I wonder if Melbourne would've scored only 14 points if Cannings was playing?

I wonder if we would have scored more than 10 if cannings played because we'd have had more go forward?

I wonder how much the van halen tour will suck.....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
fish eel said:
I wonder if we would have scored more than 10 if cannings played because we'd have had more go forward?

I wonder how much the van halen tour will suck.....

Fui, Cayless etc were owned by the Storm forwards, they're better then Cannings so no they would'nt off.

Van Halen tour suck? even with 97 with Gary Cherone as singer they were the best act i'd seen;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
That Stocky Dog fella sounds smart........ the value to the team isn't necessarily measured in terms of representative jerseys. But that said I wait with interest......

The Colonel

Immortal
sooperdooper said:
wags does well but i dont think we can carry him, both hindys and robbo in one team

That said can we afford to carry a player with little to no finals experience in Paulo or Hauraki or a player like Cannings who has been found out at marker.

Given we are carrying a centre and winger at the moment who are susceptible in defence on the right and two youngsters who, while brilliant at most times, can make silly mistakes that only experience will cancel out, how is carrying four players who are better than solid defenders into the finals really that big a risk.

robbo74

Juniors
I for one believe in what u say to the bone. Daniel Wagon is way past his best and his russing up in defence leaves the players out side him strandard. ( look at 2005 G.F.Q ).
He may rack up 35 tackles in 45 min but how many of those are effective?. Oh and what about his attack or should i say WHAT ATTACK he has none. I like u love the eels but Wagon was past it 5 years ago.

Latest posts