What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Wagon What a joke

Eelementary

Post Whore
Chad isn't brilliant - I've seen him a few times defending on our line resort to jersey pulling or arm grabbing.

Still - good player.

And Wags is a ledge.

Freak2

Juniors
I think Wags has more to offer than his early season form suggests, however he is still one of our best defenders IMO and needs to be in the 17.

forward pass

Coach
The Colonel said:
Daniel Wagon is this teams Mark Laurie......

Can't agree with that one. Mark Laurie was a superb footballer with some very clever skills. I recall him chipping ahead for a teammate to score. Very different imo.

The Colonel

Immortal
forward pass said:
Can't agree with that one. Mark Laurie was a superb footballer with some very clever skills. I recall him chipping ahead for a teammate to score. Very different imo.

Not in terms of skill, most certainly not.... but in terms of the fact that Laurie and Wagon have both been players that their team mates used to love having in the team as they weren't afraid of getting their hands dirty. Neither have received the accolades they have probably deserved at different stages of their careers.

Y2Eel

First Grade
What a game today against the cowboys..

15 tackles
1 hitup
9 metres
Now thats what you want from your second row...

Compare that to the useless Hindmarsh

45 tackles
7 hitups
73 metres

strider

Post Whore
i think wagy's problem tonight was he passed the ball too much ..... no seriously - don't laugh - i swear i saw him pass it about 5 times!!! :eek:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
People say the likes of Tony Williams are not ready for first grade because his work rate isn't there yet. But geez it couldn't be any worse than Wagons stats tonight. If he or the Mannah boys couldn't bring more to the table than Wagon and Lowire i'm not here.

Latest posts