What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Buderus - still holding NSW back

That is absolute rubbish.

Mate, it's a waste of time trying to reason with a Newcastle supporter. Statistics count for nothing and their opinions become indisputable facts.

Apparently Buderus is a better runner from dummy half and a superior ball distributor?? I'm surprised nobody's claimed he's a better kicker as well...

I've really gone off Bedsy in the last couple of years, but where is your loyalty. This is his last year in Australia and has been great for NSW over the years and deserves his spot as hooker and captain.
Although it would of been nice to have Ennis for his goal kicking 1/4 could of hurt us if Qld came to play.

netic

Juniors
As a big tigers fan i would have to say that Bederus played well last night, he did his job and the team won, He deserves to be there at game 2 and 3...let him end his origin career on a high, Farah will have his shot next year i hope

perverse

Referee
As a big tigers fan i would have to say that Bederus played well last night, he did his job and the team won, He deserves to be there at game 2 and 3...let him end his origin career on a high, Farah will have his shot next year i hope
he most definitely will. good post.

mharding23

Juniors
Danny Buderus is the greatest myth in the NRL. Every game he'll turn out is customary 3 or 4 crap choose plays, he has no kicking game and gives terrible passes out of dummy half, what about the high one he gave Wallace who then kicked it out on the full as he had to hurry the kick because of the crap pass. Danny Buderus = myth!

perverse

Referee
Danny Buderus is the greatest myth in the NRL. Every game he'll turn out is customary 3 or 4 crap choose plays, he has no kicking game and gives terrible passes out of dummy half, what about the high one he gave Wallace who then kicked it out on the full as he had to hurry the kick because of the crap pass. Danny Buderus = myth!
wow. fail.

Stranger

Coach
Love reading tigers fans post on Buderus, all because he keeps his spot infront of their apparent prize packet :lol:!!!

tiger_nick

Bench

another of my favs from last night was passing the ball to a back rower (hoffman i think it was) with no room to move at all on the last tackle, resulting in a hand over.

perverse

Referee
Love reading tigers fans post on Buderus, all because he keeps his spot infront of their apparent prize packet :lol:!!!
farah is a very good player, and i can see where some of them (the more reasonable amongst them) are coming from. most of their problem however is that they see things that arn't there with buderus and ignore the good in his game in order to further their agenda.

he'll get his chance next year and to be honest i hope he kills it for NSW. however - if he doesn't, i don't think they'll hear the end of it. lol.

DeeGan

Bench
re: opening post

Pretty stupid post. Buderus was one of the best for NSW and finally got one over Smith at Origin level.

Round two will be awesome.

Stranger

Coach
farah is a very good player, and i can see where some of them (the more reasonable amongst them) are coming from. most of their problem however is that they see things that arn't there with buderus and ignore the good in his game in order to further their agenda.

he'll get his chance next year and to be honest i hope he kills it for NSW. however - if he doesn't, i don't think they'll hear the end of it. lol.
Ohh no doubt farah is a fine player. But they would have you believe that Buderus has 10000 holes in his game where as farah is the complete footballer :lol: Love reading it.

Serc

First Grade
another of my favs from last night was passing the ball to a back rower (hoffman i think it was) with no room to move at all on the last tackle, resulting in a hand over.

I remember watching it at the time and thought "crap play" but then it dawned on me that its not as if QLD got any extra field position out of it as they got the ball on their 5m line. The Knights have scored a number of times off very similar plays down the shortside in the past by running it on the last, as the winger is often caught out dropping back for the kick.

He's often good at calling those plays but it didn't come off this time - if Hoffman had got it away to Cooper or Quinn and they had scored Buderus looks like a genius.

tiger_nick

Bench
i dont get how this has turned into a farah v buderus thing?

if i had to pick the team for nsw and farah and buderus were the only hooking options available i would have picked buderus, farah simply isn't fit for an origin atm.

however i still think there are better options then him, as i mentioned.

perverse

Referee
i dont get how this has turned into a farah v buderus thing?

if i had to pick the team for nsw and farah and buderus were the only hooking options available i would have picked buderus, farah simply isn't fit for an origin atm.

however i still think there are better options then him, as i mentioned.
because you're a tigers fan, your agenda is obvious - farah being mentioned or not is irrelevant. it's overtly obvious that it's sour grapes because no-one could possibly read a game of rugby league worse than you claim to have with your assessment of buderus and his game last night.

who would you have as captain last night without buderus? who can lead a team of men out onto that field and have them wanting to win for him? etc...

Dazzat

First Grade
If Farah is fit I'd imagine he'd have the jump on Hornby for the bench spot in the next game ... surely.

tiger_nick

Bench
LOL so my opinion dusnt matter cause im a tigers fan?

well then yours dusnt either, as your a knights fan

Captain? pfft is that the best youve got. gasnier, gallen, bird, fitzgibbon. anyone could have been captain. they went fine when he went off, anyways arent captains meant to play 80 minutes?

perverse

Referee
LOL so my opinion dusnt matter cause im a tigers fan?

well then yours dusnt either, as your a knights fan

Captain? pfft is that the best youve got. gasnier, gallen, bird, fitzgibbon. anyone could have been captain. they went fine when he went off, anyways arent captains meant to play 80 minutes?
lol, no your opinion doesn't matter because it's completely wrong, not because you're a tigers fan. in regards to your assessment of the game last night - either you're completely blind, or you have a chip on your shoulder. since you're typing to me (albeit poorly) i can only assume it is option b... although there are marvelous tools for the blind to use the internet these days, so i probably shouldn't jump to conclusions i guess.

... and that is a pretty piss poor list of captains - with the exception of fitzy. he could make a go of it - but i don't know if he's got the heart to blow up at his team if the sh*t hits the fan.

when did they make this 80 minute captain rule you speak of?

Latest posts