What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Buderus's shorts are wet

petetheileet

First Grade
has happened most of his career...iv never seen him as close to the best hooker in the game, even now i would say there is at least 3 better than him

Jono078

Referee
Personally IMO as I predicted. He would be better than ever this year.

This is already his best year since 2004 and you can tell the good offseason was to thank for that.

Sure he wasnt great in Origin, but his defence was and plus all the rest were quite poor themselves.

He's been outstanding for the Knights.

Yet another battle against Cam Smith coming up on Monday, will be more interesting IMO with both playing club level.

league

Juniors
RWB said:
Buderus always plays out of his skin when he plays representative games. Farah has been good this year and last but needs to prove himself at representative level like City V Country. The representative arena is very different to first grade footy and Buderus has been to every hight and every low. Farah should have been on the Bench instead of Gidley though, I thought that much was warranted by his performances.

What a tool. You are the definition of an idiot.

Farah will only be able to prove himself at representative level if he is chosen, instead of Buderus. He must start, because we saw the limited impact a bench player will have in Origin (Bird, Bowen, Gidley)

daveserc said:
Well I've finally got a chance to watch the first half of game 3 and boy would I love to see Farah play the Murray plan next year. Pity neither will be there.

I still think Buderus is dumb for not playing some more of his own game rather than being a tackling machine and shovelling the ball. Hell why isn't he playing 80 minutes as you'd think the above plan would be made for it, rather than the "play 60 mins, bring Gidley on for 20" garbage.

Assuming Murray is gone next year, I'd love to see Buderus and Gidley go around again but if he was staying I'd lead the calls saying "sorry fellas, you misuse them we'll have em back to play NRL thanks".

"awww no Murray can't have them!! They're mine...ALL MIIIIINNNEEEE"

Macca616

Juniors
Hey League why is RWB an idiot for saying that.

He was born in the city so needs to outplay the country hooker to get a berth. He hasnt done that yet.

Its funny that you consider yourself such an expert on this topic. A bit keen on robbie mate??

Its obvious that the nsw players want to play with buderus ahead of Farah. End of.

ashee9

Juniors
To say that Danny gets points just for turning up at the game is rediculous. Personally, Danny would be better than Farah at any representative level for the next 3 or so years because Danny would have had the experience. He's been there and done that and he knows wat it's like. Get off his back!

Latest posts