What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Buderus's shorts are wet

Razor

Coach
Bahahaha, I don't even like Grahem Murray, another lie from Razor.

Honestly you have no proof Razor that Murray told him too, you just keep sprouting sh*t.

Um, you're the one creaming your pants about Murray.

Saying how it wasn't his fault that NSW lost, but the players. And that Murray had the right tactical gameplan.

The only thing the coach does is the gameplan, so if you say he had the right gameplan and it was the players who lost it; then that means you must think he is a good coach.

Some of you people should have respect for the player Danny Buderus is rather than judging him on the commentators opinions. All of this comparison is coming because of the bias the footy show boys show for Newcastle and Buderus. Whoever brought up that point about how many tries has Buderus scored in the series is an absolute numbskull, thats what backs are for, has Smith scored a try? I think not

Big Pete

Referee
So Buderus is a robot is he? Having to take Murrays orders the entire game. Surely he could've ran the ball more being captain and all but no lets blame it on Murray it's all his fault.

That's what I wrote Razor. You seriously can't blame the entire series on Murray, he didn't make Hayne throw that stupid intercept. Whats next? "Um yeah Pete he did". :lol: Honestly Murray deserves the sack, no doubt about it but to say the players deserve no blame what so ever is BS.

Buderus should've run more and he didn't, his defence was superb, his attack was ordinary simple!

All you do is lie Razor or atleast infer and consider it a fact. Honestly get the f**k over yourself.

From the very first post you made, you were way off the mark, where did I mention Murray? Buderus was average in attack and sadly he was once again talked up for his mediocrity. Blame the coach see if I care it was great to see Cameron Smith own Buderus in Games 1, 2 and 3.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Why does it seem to be only Knights fans defending Buderus on here?? Anyone else notice this pattern emerging? :)

If he is truely as good as ch9 commentators and Newcastle fans say he is you'd think more non biased fans would defend him aswell.

Buderus good in defence ordinary in attack (without Johns to pass it to).

Johns Magic

Referee
skeepe said:
I'm sick and tired of people making excuses for piss-poor performances by saying that a coach doesn't know how to "use" a player correctly. Great players adapt.

This coming after years of you blaming Matt Elliot for the style that the Raiders play

Iafeta

Referee
Danny Buderus had a very average series. He tackled, but as noted duly in this thread already, did little else. He did not deserve the lavish praise dished out to him in the media.

Danny Buderus has been a very good player, but he's never struck me as being as immortal as the Nein boys have made out, and to me he's on the downward slope. It's not massively evident because he's not stuffing up as such, he's just doing the basics. Tackling, passing, not a lot else.

Iafeta

Referee
Apey said:
The Knights themselves aren't encouraging that though, Nein is. Not our fault.

Dummy half runs really aren't that effective from slow play the balls, by the time we played the damn ball 90% of the time Queensland were back and a dummy half run would do as much as a regular run.

Duly noted, although it's fair to say Paul Harrogan's outlandish praise of the Knights' players is sickening and it tends to flow on through the commentary team as the Chief is obviously a good bloke and well liked and his opinion seems to be taken seriously as a result.

Iafeta

Referee
Whats Doing said:
Looking at his career, he is without doubt the greatest hooker seen. There may be better in the future and Smith and Farrah are gaining ground, but he is the best seen over a long period of time.

Just out of interest, how long have you been following league? Steve Walters is one name who springs to mind who adds serious doubt to the aforementioned statement. That's not deriding Buderus as such, Walters was just a blessed player.

Whats Doing

Bench
Iafeta said:
Just out of interest, how long have you been following league? Steve Walters is one name who springs to mind who adds serious doubt to the aforementioned statement. That's not deriding Buderus as such, Walters was just a blessed player.

In fact since the 1960's. :D

Steve Walters was the best I have seen before Buderus had come along. Prior to that Krilich.

DeeGan

Bench
In his last game for NSW, Buderus was good. His best game of the series.

Wally Lewis Medal winner Cameron Smith will welcome Robbie Farrah to the fold in 2008, what a contest it will be for years to come.

Eddie.

Bench
Did Buderus set up a try in the entire series???

Geez Imagine the 9 Commentators if did something amazing like that.

Bring on the Smith/Farah Dual.

mongoose

Coach
Iafeta said:
Duly noted, although it's fair to say Paul Harrogan's outlandish praise of the Knights' players is sickening and it tends to flow on through the commentary team as the Chief is obviously a good bloke and well liked and his opinion seems to be taken seriously as a result.

You would think after 71 - 6 they would be a bit more humble about the knights.... "if buderus and gidley played it would have been a lot closer" :roll: maybe 51 - 6....

DeeGan

Bench
Eddie. said:
Did Buderus set up a try in the entire series???.

Eddie, don't be so naive, Graham Murray's game plan didn't allow for Buderus to do that - just ask some from the Newcastle brigade here pushing that barrow! :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Why does it seem to be only Knights fans defending Buderus on here?? Anyone else notice this pattern emerging?

No different to the pattern of intellectually challenged members of the forum bagging him...

Blind Freddy

Juniors
CWBush said:
No different to the pattern of intellectually challenged members of the forum bagging him...

Don't think anyone is bagging the bloke, people are just realising that he isn't quite as good as alot of others sprout that he is like ch9 commentators and Knights fans. And that he is very lucky to have an origin spot when there is fine talent like Farah getting over looked that may have offered or would probably offer more.

All i was pointing out was that if Buderus' form was as sh*t hot as alot would try and make you believe then wouldn't there be a more diverse range of people on here standing up to defend him other than knights fans (afterall he is the blues captain). And from i can seee this isn't the case.

RWB

Bench
Buderus always plays out of his skin when he plays representative games. Farah has been good this year and last but needs to prove himself at representative level like City V Country. The representative arena is very different to first grade footy and Buderus has been to every hight and every low. Farah should have been on the Bench instead of Gidley though, I thought that much was warranted by his performances.

Serc

First Grade
Well I've finally got a chance to watch the first half of game 3 and boy would I love to see Farah play the Murray plan next year. Pity neither will be there.

I still think Buderus is dumb for not playing some more of his own game rather than being a tackling machine and shovelling the ball. Hell why isn't he playing 80 minutes as you'd think the above plan would be made for it, rather than the "play 60 mins, bring Gidley on for 20" garbage.

Assuming Murray is gone next year, I'd love to see Buderus and Gidley go around again but if he was staying I'd lead the calls saying "sorry fellas, you misuse them we'll have em back to play NRL thanks".

Latest posts